Telangana PRC GOs (RPS 2020) G.O.Ms.No. 51 to G.O.Ms.No. 60 dated: 11-06-2021
Telangana PRC GOs (RPS 2020) GO 51 to GO 60 Download
TS PRC 2020 KEY POINTS:
- A fitment benefit of 30% shall be given for fixing the pay in the Revised Pay
- Scales, 2020.
- The dearness allowance of 30.392% as on 1.7.2018 shall be merged in the
- pay as recommended by the Pay Revision Commission.
- The Revised Pay Scales, 2020 shall be deemed to have come into force on and from 01.07.2018.
- The monetary benefit shall be allowed from 01.04.2020.
- The arrears for the period from 01.04.2020 to 31.03.2021 shall be paid at the time of superannuation of the Government employee or to the legal heirs in case of demise of the employee.
- The arrears for the period from 01.04.2021 to 31.05.2021, will be paid during the financial year 2021-22.
- The salary in the Revised Pay Scales, 2020 will be paid from the month of June, 2021 payable in July, 2021.
- The Pay of the employee in the Revised Pay Scales, 2020 shall be fixed with effect from 01.07.2018 or any other subsequent date in accordance with the option exercised as per the rules in the appended Notification. The Rules for exercise of option and fixation of pay in the Revised Pay Scales are notified in the Notification appended to this order.
- ప్రభుత్వ ఉద్యోగుల వేతన సవరణ ఉత్తర్వులను తెలంగాణ సర్కారు జారీ చేసింది. ఉద్యోగులు, పింఛనర్లకు సంబంధించి పది ఉత్తర్వులను ఆర్థిక శాఖ విడుదల చేసింది.
- ప్రభుత్వ ఉద్యోగుల వేతన సవరణ స్కేళ్లను సవరించింది.
- 2018 జులై 1 నుంచి పెరిగిన వేతనాలు అమల్లోకి రానున్నాయి.
- ఉద్యోగుల కనీస వేతనం రూ.19 వేలుగా నిర్ణయించింది.
- జీహెచ్ఎంసీ పరిధిలోని ఉద్యోగులకు 24 శాతం హెచ్ఆర్ఏ.. కరీంనగర్, ఖమ్మం, మహబూబ్నగర్, నిజామాబాద్, రామగుండం, వరంగల్లో 17 శాతం, 50 వేల నుంచి 2 లక్షల జనాభా ఉన్న 42 పట్టణాల్లో 13 శాతం, ఇతర ప్రాంతాల్లో 11 శాతం హెచ్ఆర్ఏ ఇవ్వనుంది.
ALLOWANCES - Dearness Allowance - Recommendations of First Pay Revision Commission - Regulation in the Revised Pay Scales,2020 - Accepted - Orders - Issued G.O.Ms.No.52 Dated: 11th June, 2021 Download
ALLOWANCES - House Rent Allowance - Recommendations of First Pay Revision Commission - Regulation in the Revised Pay Scales,2020 - Accepted - Orders - Issued G.O.Ms.No.53 Dated: 11th June, 2021 Download
ALLOWANCES CCA City Compensatory Allowance - Revised Pay Scales, 2020 Recommendations of First Pay Revision Commission - Accepted - Orders - Issued G.O.Ms.No.54 Dated: 11-06-2021 Download
PENSIONS - Sanction of Consolidated Pension / Family Pension to Pensioners retired in the Pre-Revised Scales of Pay, 2020 - Enhancement of Financial Assistance - Enhancement of Minimum Pension to Pensioners & Family Pensioners - Orders - Issued G.O.Ms.No.55 Dated: 11th June, 2021 Download
RETIREMENT GRATUITY - Enhancement of maximum limit from Rs.12,00,000/- to Rs.16,00,000/- Orders - Issued G.O.Ms.No.56 Dated:11-06-2021 Download
PENSIONS - Additional Quantum of Pension – Family Pension to be allowed to those
Pensioners/Family Pensioners on attaining the age of 70 years and above in the Pre-
Revised Scales of Pay, 2020 - Orders - issued G.O.Ms.No.57 Dated:11-06-2021 Download
PENSIONS – NATIONAL PENSION SYSTEM – Contributory Pension Scheme - Extension of option of Invalidation Pension and Family Pension to the State Government employees covered by Contributory Pension Scheme (National Pension System) and their family member in case of premature exit due to invalidation/death - Orders - Issued G.O.Ms.No.58 Dated.11-06-2021 Download
PENSIONS - Recommendations of the First Pay Revision Commission - Medical Allowances to Pensioners - Enhancement from Rs.350/- to Rs.600/- per month - Orders - Issued G.O.Ms.No.59 Dated:11-06-2021 Download