PENSIONS - Recommendations of the First Pay Revision Commission - Medical Allowances to Pensioners - Enhancement from Rs.350/- to Rs.600/- per month - Orders - Issued G.O.Ms.No.59 Dated:11-06-2021 Download
Read the following:-
1.G.O.Ms.No.100, Finance (HRM.V) Department, dated.21.07.2015.
2.G.O.Ms.No.86, G.A. (Spl.A) Department, dated.15-08-2018.
3.G.O.Ms.No.51, Finance (HRM.IV) Department, dated.11-06-2021.
4.G.O.Ms.No.55, Finance (HRM.V) Department, dated.11-06-2021.
In the Government Order second read above, orders were issued constituting the First Pay Revision Commission. The Pay Revision Commission has submitted its report to the Government on 31.12.2020 and recommended, inter alia, enhancement of the Medical Allowance to the Service Pensioners and Family Pensioners from Rs.350/- to Rs.600/- per month.
After careful consideration, Government decided to accept the recommendation of the Pay Revision Commission and hereby order enhancement of the Medical Allowance to all Pensioners and Family Pensioners from Rs.350/- to Rs.600/- per month.
These orders shall come into force with effect from 01.06.2021. The enhanced Medical Allowances shall be disbursed along with the monthly Pension of June, 2021 payable in July, 2021.
These orders shall apply to all the State Government Pensioners/ Family Pensioners including the retired University/Government/Aided College Teachers who are drawing the UGC Pay Scales in the State and to all Non-Government Service Pensioners whose Service Pension is being charged to MH-2071 Pensions and Other Retirement Benefits.
- TS PRC Revised Pay Scales 2020 G.O.Ms No. 51, dated: 11-06-2021
- TS PRC 2020 - DA - Dearness Allowance G.O.Ms.No.52 Dated: 11-06-2021
- TS PRC2020 - HRA - House Rent Allowance G.O.Ms.No.52 Dated: 11-06-2021
- TS PRC CCA City Compensatory Allowance G.O.Ms.No.54 Dated: 11-06-2021
- TS PRC 2020 - Enhancement of Minimum Pension G.O.Ms.No.55 Dated: 11-06-2021
- TS PRC 2020 Retirement GRATUITY - Enhancement G.O MS No. 56
- TS PRC 2020 Additional Quantum of Pension G.O.Ms.No.57 Dated:11-06-2021
- TS PRC 2020 Family Pension to the CPS G.O.Ms.No.58 Dated.11-06-2021
- TS PRC 2020 Medical Allowances to Pensioners G.O.Ms.No.59 Dated:11-06-2021