1 .The 243rd meeting of the Project Approval Board of SSA was held on 9th February,2017 under the Chairmanship of Secretary (SE&L), MHRD, New Delhi to consider the Annual Work Plan & Budget(AWP&B) 2017-18 of Andhra Pradesh.
2. Note orders of the State Project Director, APSSA.
In the reference cited above the Department of School Education & Literacy, MHRD, New Delhi PAB has instructed and approved School Standards & Evaluation Programme in the state of Andhra Pradesh to enable schools to evaluate their performance in a more focused and strategic manner and to facilitate them to make professional judgment for improvement. Accordingly, it is to be proposed to conduct all the 46,923 Govt and Aided schools (list enclosed) and tentative time scheduled and plan of action of the Programme given here under:
i. Role of the District Educational Officer:
- Overall in-charge for conduct of District Level and Mandal Level orientation as per the schedule.
- Instructions to the all the Principals of DIETs, Deputy Educational Officers, MEOs and Sr. Teachers wherever required.
- Monitor the Programme for in-time completion.
ii. Role of the Project Officer:
The Project Officers is the convener of the entire School Accreditation Programme in the District.
- Monitoring of the entire programme by appointing all sectorals as divisional wise in-charges.
- Time to time updating of the programme and same should be sent to the SPO.
iii. Role of the MEO:
- Day to day monitoring of pre-assessment on evaluation and dash board.
- Re-confirmation of self assessment done by the HMs"
- Ensure that all Schools under all managements should be uploaded their school evaluation reports.
- Proper instructions to all the HMs for filling up of Dash Board information.
iv. Role of the Head Masters:
- Conduct of school level orientation to all the teachers in the school.
- Study and preparation of pre-assessment as per the schedule on DASH BOARD.
- Up-loading of pre-pared DASH BOARD information in the given portal
- Head Master is responsible and liable for any wrong information furnished in the portal.
v. Role of the CRPs:
- CRPs are responsible for the collection of the hard copies regarding the Shaala Siddhi DASH BOARD and to assist the MEOs for re-confirmation of the self assessment done by HMs concerned.
vii. A) First Level
In the first level assessment, all the information with regards to accreditation in the DASH BOARD i.e School particulars, Teachers Particulars, Infrastructure, class rooms, maintenance of toilets, Library, Laboratory etc will be assessed by the self (HMs) and the same will be uploaded in the web portal by the HMs concerned.
b) Second Ievel
In the 2nd level assessment, all the seven key domains which are given in the guidelines should be verified and re-confirmed by the MEOs concerned and MEOs are responsible for any wrong information. Based on the MEOs conformation, all schools will be graded and MEOs should not show any favour to any particular school In the 3rd
c) Third Level:
by state team involving the members of SPO AP SSA, CSE,
SCERT, DIETs IASCs, District Educational Offices and District Project Offices of
viii. Grading of Schools:
All schools will be awarded by star grading according to their assessment by aggregating the Self Evaluation done by the HMs and External Evaluation carried out by the Mandal Education Officers concerned. Based on the Accreditation Analysis, all schools will
be supported and facilitated in the areas of Academic, Quality and Infra facilities etc.
Further it is informed that the Observers (list herewith enclosed) shall be attended to the allotted districts on06.04.2018 to observe the preparatory things of the programme and complains report will be submitted to this office. The state observers are requested to claim their TA& DA from this office.
All the Project Officers of APSSA in the state are instructed to print & supply the DASH BOARD (Specifications enclosed) to all the Schools of the managements except private management. And also requested to provide lodging and transportation to the observers. The budget regarding to printing & supply of DASHBOARD, implementation of the programme etc shall be met from the Shaala Siddhi which was allocation by the SPO of APSSA/ available funds of the DPO.
Encl: Observers list enclosed.