Public Services - Higher Education Department - Andhra Pradesh Collegiate Education Service Rules, 2007- Amendment - Orders - issued.
G.O.Ms.No.50 Dated: 22.09.2021
Read the following:
1. G.O.Ms.No.47, Higher Education, [CE-1-1] Dept. Dated: 14.05.2007.
2.G.O.Ms.No.128, Higher Education (CE.I-1) Department, dated.24.08.2010.
3. Govt.Memo.No.708/CE/2017, Higher Education (C.E.) Dept., dated:22.01.2020.
4. From the Spl.CCE, A.P. Letter Rc.No.28/Ser.III/2020-1, dated: 11.08. 2021.
The following notification shall be published in an extraordinary issue of the Andhra Pradesh Gazette, dated.23.09.2021:
In exercise of the powers conferred by the proviso to Article 309 of the Constitution of India and of all other powers hereunto enabling, the Governor of Andhra Pradesh hereby makes the following amendment to the Andhra Pradesh Collegiate Education Service Rules, 2007 issued in G.O.Ms.No.47, Higher Education (CE-1-1) Department, dated. 14.05.2007 and published in the Andhra Pradesh Gazette Notification No.8, dated.24th May, 2007 as subsequently amended from time to time:
(1) In the said Rules Rule 3:
(i) In the table, in Class-B, under the Category 1, in column no(2), after entry i), the following shall be inserted, namely: -
"ii) By promotion from the Category 1 of Class-E".
(ii) under the Table, in NOTE: after note 1, the following shall be inserted, namely:
*1(a). Promotion to the Post of Principal, Government Degree College shall be made from the category of Lecturer, Government Degree College and Physical Director.
Provided that for the purpose of promotion to the category of Principal, Government Degree College from the category of Lecturer, Government Degree College and Physical Director, combined seniority list shall be prepared with reference to their date of first regular appointment to the respective categories."
(2) In the Annexure to Rule-8, in Class-B, under Category 1, in column no.3, for entry iii), the following shall be substituted, namely:
"An experience of 15 years of teaching as a Lecturer / Physical Director in Degree College".
(3) In Rule 10, in the table, under the Member of service in column no. 1, for entry i), the following shall be substituted, namely:
"(i) Lecturer in Government Degree College and Physical Director in Government Degree College".