- Leave Sanctioning Authority to Village / Panchayat Secretaries / Functionaries Gr I to Gr VI Consolidate Orders - Panchayat Raj and Rural Development Department –Village Secretariat Functionaries – Leave sanctioning Authorities to the Panchayat Secretary Grade I to VI – Consolidate Instructions -Orders –Issued. G.O.MS.No. 22 Dated: 01-04-2021
- PANCHAYAT RAJ &RURAL DEVELOPMENT (MDL-I) DEPARTMENT. What are the Leaves applicable to Village Panchayat Secretaries, Who can Sanction the Leaves, Who can Sanction Maternity Leave to Panchayat Secretaries/ Functionaries/ Paternity Leave to Panchayat/Village Secretaries.
Panchayat Raj and Rural Development Department –Village Secretariat Functionaries – Leave sanctioning Authorities to the Panchayat Secretary Grade I to VI – Consolidate Instructions -Orders –Issued G.O.MS.No. 22 Dated: 01-04-2021
Reference:Name of the Functionary: Panchayat Secretary Grade-I to VI
- 1. G.O.Ms.No.70, PR & RD(Rules)Department,Dated.29.02.2000.
- 2. D.O.Letter No.27034/MDL-II/2002,PR &RD Department, Dt.31.05.2002.
- 3. G.O.Ms.No.295,PR&RD(MDL-II)Department,Dated.02.08.2002.
- 4. G.O.Ms.No.81,PR &RD(MDL-II)Department, Dated.20.02.2010.
- 5. G.O.Ms.No.84,PR &RD(MDL-II)Department, Dated.24.02.2010.
- 6. G.O.Ms.No.110 PR&RD (Mdl.I) Department, Dated.19-7-2019.
- 7. G.O.Ms.No.148 PR&RD (Mdl.I) Department, Dated.27-09-2019.
- 8. G.O.Ms.No.153 PR&RD (Mdl.I) Department, Dated.04.10.2019.
- 9. G.O.Ms.No.1, GVWV & VSWS Dept., Dt:04.02.2021.
- 10.From the GVWV/VSWS Department, Rc.No.2/A/(E1354798)/2021, Dated.23.02.2021.
- 11.From the Commissioner, PR &RD, Tadepalli, Letter No.1362600 /CPR & RD/B2/2021, Dt.07.03.2021.
- 12.G.O.Ms.No.2,Department of GVWV &VSWS,Dt.25.03.2021.
- The Commissioner, Panchayat Raj and Rural Development, in the letter 11th read above, has submitted a proposal indicating the leave sanctioning authority to the Panchayat Secretary Gr.I to VI as per the proforma prescribed by the Gram Volunteers/ Ward Volunteers and Village Secretariats /Ward Secretariat Department for further orders.
- Department have issued delegation orders to certain functionaries, among others, regarding sanction of casual leaves to Panchayath Secretaries Gr.I to VI also.
- In the circumstances reported by the Commissioner, Panchayat Raj & Rural Development in the reference 11th read above and keeping in view of the orders issued in the G.O. 12th read above, Government after careful examination of the matter, hereby designate the following leave sanctioning authority to the Panchayat Secretary Grade I to VI :
LEAVE SANCTIONING AUTHORITY TO THE VILLAGE SECRETARIAT FUNCTIONARIES
The Commissioner, PR & RD Department, AP, Tadepalli, Guntur District shall take further necessary action accordingly.