Rc.No.140/A&l/2020 Dated:01/04/2021 School Education Teacher Education - Strengthening of all Teacher Education Institutions - Filling up of the left-over vacancies in IASES, CTE, DIETS, by way of deputations from eligible School Assistants during the year 2020-21 through committees - Certain instructions issued - Regarding
1) G.O. Ms. No. 505 Education, dt: 16.11.1998
2) This office Procgs.Rc.No.140/A&I/2020-1, Dated: 17-06-2020
3) This office Procgs.Rc.No.140/A&I/2020-2, Dated:17-06-2020
4) This office Procgs.Rc.No.140/A&I/2020, Dated: 30-09-2020 5) This office Lr.Rc.No.140/A&I/2020, Dated:02-11-2020 addressed to the Director, Treasuries & Accounts, A.P.
6) Lr. No.FINO2-18022/55/2020-H Sec-DTA, Dated:10.11.2020 of the Director, Treasuries & Accounts Dept., GOAP.
7) This office Lr.Rc.No.140/A&I/2020, Dated:17-11-2020 addressed to the Director, Treasuries & Accounts, A.P.
8) Govt.Memo.No. FINO2-18022/55/2020-HSEC-DTA 24/11/2020 of the Directorate of Treasuries and Accounts., GOAP.
9) Lr.Dt-10.02.2021 from the certain lecturers of DIETs in the State.
10) This office Procgs.Rc.No.140/A&I/2020-1, Dated:04-03-2021
In partial modification to the orders issued in the ref 10th read above, all the Joint Collectors (Development), Regional Joint Directors of School Education, District Educational Officers, and Principals of IASE/CTE/DIETs in the State is informed that, it is decided to fill up the left over vacancies of the teaching staff in the IASE/CTE/DIETS by way of deputations from the eligible School Assistants and Headmasters (High Schools) working in Govt./Zilla Parishad Management Schools in their respective Zones for strengthening of Teacher Training Institutions in the State through concerned committees headed by Joint Collector (Development) duly following the guidelines and procedure prescribed earlier.
Therefore, they are requested to prepare the schedule in consultation with the concerned Joint Collector (Development) for filling up of left over vacancies of the teaching staff in Teacher Training Institutions in the State except in Chittoor and SPSR Nellore districts due to existence of Model Code of Conduct (23-Tirupati (SC) Parliament Constituency).