Guidelines for the utilisation of rice, eggs and chikkis available as on 20.4.2021
Memo No.ESE02-27022/7/2021-MDM - CSE, Dated: 23.04.2021
Sub: School Education Closure of Academic Year 2020-21 and declaration of summer holidays for Classes I to IX from 20.04.2021 (last working day i.e., 19.04.2021) for all schools functioning under all managements for the Academic Year 2020-21 -Implementation of Jagananna Gorumudda (MDM Scheme) - Certain Instructions Issued -Regarding.
1. G.O.Rt.No.111 School Education (Prog.II) Dept, Dt:19.04.2021
2. Memo.No.151-A&I-2020, Dated:20.04.2021 of the Director, School Education, Andhra Pradesh.
3. e-file computer No.1395799 of this office.
4. Several request of the DEOS in the Teleconference held on 23.04.2021.
5. Telephonic Instructions of the Principal Secretary to Govt., School Education Department, Govt.of Andhra Pradesh.
The Government have issued orders in the reference 1 cited for Closure of Academic Year 2020-21 and declared summer holidays for Classes I to IX from 20.04.2021 (last working day i.e., 19.04.2021) for all schools functioning under all managements for the Academic Year 2020 21.
In compliance to the above orders, the attention of the Regional Joint Directors of School Education and District Educational Officers in the state are invited that the schools up to 9th classed have been closed from 20.4.2021 onwards. It is learnt that some stocks of Rice, Eggs and Chikkies are available in the schools and DEOS requested clarifications regarding distribution of them.
Accordingly, the following guidelines are given:
- The stocks of Rice, Eggs and Chikkies available as on 20.4.21 should be calculated.
- The stocks shall be divided by the number of students enrolled in the school.
- Accordingly, the items have to be distributed equally to the students.
- If the stocks available are inadequate, the priority shall be given to the students studying in lower classes i.e. from 1st class, then 2nd class and so on.
- The details of stocks available as on 20.4.2021 and the particulars of distribution shall be entered in respective registers for future verifications.