Rc.No.ESE02-28022/5/2021-PLG-CSE Dt:22/04/2021 SE-UDISE+ 2020-21- State/Regional level Monitoring team for the year 2020-21- Instructions issued Reg.
Read:-D.O.No.S-61011/1/2021/Statistical Bureau,Dt.22/03/2021 of the Secretary, Department of School Education & Literacy, Ministry of Education, Government of India, New Delhi.
The Secretary, Department of School Education & Literacy, Ministry of Education, Gol, New Delhi has given instructions for UDISE+ data entry of all the schools in Andhra Pradesh for the year 2020-21 with reference date 30th September 2020 keeping the structure of the Data Entry same as that of UDISE+ 2019-20 and completion of the data entry by 31st May 2021.
In this regard an Orientation cum Training workshop is required for various levels of Stakeholders of UDISE+ ecosystem in different levels of administration to create awareness in entry and correction level to get correct data
The State Level /Regional Teams have been constituted to monitor the process till completion of the work as mentioned below.
State Level Monitoring Officer::
1. Sri. M.Ramalingam, Director, Bal Bhavan, AP.
2. Sri V.N.Mastanaiah, Director, SIEMAT 3. Smt. Parvathi, Director, RMSA
4. Sri.M.Prsannakumar, Secretary, KGBV
5. Sri R.Madhusudhana Reddy, ASPD-I
6. Sri.G.Bharat Kumar, Addl. State Project Director-1l (I/C), SS, AP.
7. Sri.Ch.Pattenna Chowdary, Assistant Director (Plg.), O/o DSE, AP.
8. Nominee from O/o Commmissioner of Intermediate Education, AP.
9. Sri. Saida Rao, Nodal Officer for APCFSS for technical assistance. 10. Sri.Ch.Visweswaraiah, ASO, O/o DSE, AP.
Zone - I : Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, Visakhapatnam
1. RJD, Intermediate Education, Zone-1, AP.
2. RJD, School Education, Visakhapatnam, AP.
3. Sri S.Prasada Rao, Lec. SIEMAT, Samagra Shiksha.
4. Sri P.Venkateswara Rao, TSG Consultant, Samagra Shiksha 5. Sri.B.Jagadeeswararao, Sr.Asst. (Plg.), O/o DSE, AP.
Zone-ll: East and West Godavari, Krishna
1. RJD, Intermediate Education, Zone-II, AP.
2. RJD, School Education, Kakinada, AP.
3. Sri N.K.Annapurna, CMO & MIS Coordinator
4. Smt.M.Pushpa Latha, ASO, Samagra Siksha, AP.
5. Sri.C.Sridhar, ASO, O/o DEO, Prakasam Dt.,AP.
Zone III: Nellore, Prakasam, Guntur
1. RJD, Intermediate Education, Zone-III, AP.
2. RJD, School Education, Guntur, AP.
3. Sri.P.Srinivasa Rao, Superintendnent
4. Smt.P.Naga Vidya, MIS Consultant. 5. Smt.A.V.Swarajyalakshmi, ASO (Plg.), O/o DSE, AP.
Zone - IV: Kadapa, Chittoor, Anantapur, Kurnool
1. RJD, Intermediate Education, Zone-IV, AP. 2. RJD, School Education, Kadapa, AP.
3. Dr.Satish Reddy, Lec. SIEMAT.
4. Dr.N.Srinivas, Lec. SIEMAT
5. Sri A.Saidulu, SGT, (IT) O/o DSE, AP.
6. Sri.Abdul Hafeez, ASO, O/o DEO, Kurnool, AP.
7. Sri.E.Bhujangarao, JA, (IT) O/o DSE, AP.
The District Educational Officers & Ex-Officio Project Coordinator and Additional Project Coordinator of Samagra Siksha are informed that State team members will visit the districts from 25.04.2021 to 31.05.2021 to monitor the UDISE+ 2020-21 programme in the state.
The District Educational Officers are requested to constitute 3 teams for each Division headed by the Principal/HM/Correspondent and atleast one HM from Government School with required members. The team will conduct 10% Random Verification of all Aided, Private and Government Schools and disciplinary action will be initiated against the discrepancies if any observed during their visit. As per the RTE Act Norms the Number of Sections and the Teacher Pupil Ratio to be followed in Private as well as in Government Schools. The Proceedings should reach ground Level to disseminate the instructions for quality and timeliness of the work.
The State team is requested to co-ordinate with the District Officers to know the Status regularly and update State Monitoring Team every fortnight and also the State Team should visit the districts randomly and report the discrepancies for necessary instructions.
The District Educational Officers and the Officers & staff involved in this work should follow the guidelines scrupulously for smooth completion of work as per time schedule.