General Administration Department - Review of transfers and postings policy - Constitution of Committee - Orders - Issued.
G.O.RT.No. 1311 Dated: 21-08-2020
Read the following:
1. G.O.Ms. No.531, General Administration (Ser.A) Dept., dt.23.09.1989.
2. G.O. Ms. No.767, Finance (W&M) Department, dated 21.08.2002.
3. G.O. Ms. No.100, Finance (DCM-III) Department, dt. 22.04.2013.
Government have framed certain transfer policies and guidelines on transfer of Government employees and issued instructions from time to time on transfers and postings vide G.Os read above for smooth running of administration. Keeping in view that transfers and postings are important aspects with respect to overall Human Resources management, there is a need to bring more transparency and accountability in this area.
After careful examination of the matter, Government hereby constitute a Committee with the following officers to study the issue of transfers and postings with a view to bring in more transparency and accountability in the system:
1. Chief Secretary to Government - Chair Person
2. Chief Commissioner of Land Administration - Member
3. Director General of Police (HoPF) - Member
4. Principal Finance Secretary to Government - Member
5. Secretary to Government (Services), GAD - Convener
The Committee shall submit their report within (14) days.