Memo Rc.No.11/81/2020-AD-APMS Dated: 20/08/2020
Sub:- School Education - "State Andhra Greening Campaign, 2020 Programme" - Implementation of Vanam-Manam programme in Schools under School Education Department AP - Updation physical target distribution of plantation seedlings of at Schools website the http://fmis.ap.gov.in/vanammanam/ and weekly reports called for Certain in instructions - Issued - Reg.
- 1.G.O.Ms.No.71 Environment, Forests, Science & Technology dated:- 23.07.2016
- 2. Letter No.4-1/2020-B-1(NAEB), dt- 02.04.2020, 26.05.2020 of IGF, MOEF & Climate Change, National Afforestation and Eco Development Board, New Delhi.
- 3.File No.EFS 0220034 /1/2020-NC.2-PCCFO). dt- 10062020 Principal Chief Conservator of the Forests & Head of Forest Force.
- CSE Procs.Rc.No. 1166106/DSE/DC/2020, Dt. 29062020 & 30062020
In continuation of the instructions issued vide reference 04th cited, all the Regional Joint Director of School Education, District Educational Officer, Project Coordinator of Samagra Shiksha and Principals of DIETS/ IASEs in the State are requested to distribute the plants/seedlings for plantation in all residential Schools, KGBV, Model Schools in order to increase the forest and tree cover in the State.
Further requested, wherever there is more than 3 acres land a nursery can be taken up under NREGA at vacant area in the premises of the Schools in coordination with the District Nodal Officers (DFO) of Social Forestry Department (Provided list of Contact numbers of 13 Districts). Also requested to train one of the workers in the institution/ School in raising nurseries in collaboration with Horticulture and Forest Department.
Further it is requested to distribute the seedlings to all (15,715) Schools covered under "Nadu Nedu scheme in Phase I wherever compound wall is provided with the below mentioned target supply for which the expenditure can be met from Nadu Nedu-Major & Minor Repairs.
1. Distribute @200 plants per school to High Schools 2. Distribute @100 plants per school to Upper Primary Schools 3. Distribute @50 plants per school to Primary Schools.