Online applications for DEECET – 2020 are invited from candidates who intend to take admission into two years Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) in Government District institutes of Education and Training (D.I.E.Ts) and other Private Elementary Teacher Training Institutions in the state to be conducted by Dept. of School Education, Govt of A.P on 21.05.2020 and 05.06.2020 in all 13 Districts of the state of A.P. In DEECET-2020 English medium seats are also available in certain Govt DIETs and Private D.El.Ed. Colleges to an extent of 7000 approximately and the number of seats may vary at the time of web options. For eligibility please see the information bulletin.
Date and Time of DEECET 2020:
DEECET will be conducted on 23.06.2020 and 24.06.2020 in all 13 Districts of the state of A.P. The test will be conducted through online in spells.
Fee and submission of Application Online:
The fee prescribed for appearing for DEECET - 2020 (including examination fee) is Rs.600/-(Rupees six hundred Only). Candidates can pay the fee through payment Gateway from 21.05.2020 to 04.06.2020 and submit online application at the DEECET 2020 website: https://cse.ap.gov.in & https://apdeecet.apcfss.in from 21.05.2020 to 05.06.2020.
Procedure for submission of application online:
Detailed procedure for applying ONLINE is given in the Information Bulletin. Candidates can download the “Information Bulletin” free ofcost from the DEECET – 2020 website: https://cse.ap.gov.in & https://apdeecet.apcfss.in from 21.05.2020 onwards.
DEECET 2020 shall be conducted in all the 13 Districts of the A.P. State. Candidate can choose any District of his/her choice for online examination center. If the slot for examination is exhausted (capacity) in the opted district, nearby district centre will be allotted.
Eligibility criteria for admission:
- Candidate should be of Indian Nationality.
- The candidates should satisfy Local / Non-Local Status requirement as laid down in the A.P.Educational Institutions (Regulation of admission) Order1974 as subsequently amended from time to time.
- Candidate should have obtained a rank in DEECET-2020 and should satisfy the eligibility criteria prescribed.
Age Limit: The candidates should have completed 17 years as on 01-09-2020.There is no Upper age limit.
- The candidate who passed or appeared for the 10+2 during 2019-20 final Examinations (Qualifying Examination) or its equivalent are eligible to appear for the entrance test. But, they should have passed the qualifying examination by the time of admission.
- The candidate should have secured 50 percent of marks in aggregate in qualifying examination for appearing in the DEECET 2020 for both A & B category seats.
- The minimum percentage of marks in the case of Schedule caste, Scheduled Tribe and Physically Challenged candidates shall however be 45 percent for both A & B category seats.
- Note:The candidates who passed Intermediate with vocational courses are not eligible.
- Candidate belonging to “O.C” and “B.C” communities shall secure minimum 35% marks in DEECET 2020. For Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Physically Challenged candidates the minimum qualifying mark for allotment of seats reserved under the respective categories will be 25%. That is to say candidates belonging to SC and ST
- communities should secure 35% of marks for consideration against seats under OC/NCC/CAP/Sports category.
The details pertaining to the structure and content of the test, Syllabus, Pass certificate, Rule of Reservation and allotment of seat are given in the Information Bulletin.
Download AP DEECET 2020 Notification
Download AP DEECET 2020 Information Guide
AP DEECET 2020 Fee Payment Click here
AP DEECET 2020 Online Application Click here