G.O.RT.No. 203 Dated: 18-09-2018
- From the Secretary to C.M, CMP No.9101/Secy/2018, Dated 16.07.2018 along with the letter of the President, A.P Private Engineering Colleges Management Association, Amaravathi, dated.04.07.2018.
- From the Secretary to C.M, CMP No.9273/Secy/2018,
- Dated 28.07.2018 along with the letter of the President, A.P Private Engineering Colleges Management Association, Amaravathi, dated.04.07.2018
- 3. From the Special Commissioner of Technical Education, A.P, Vijayawada Letter dated.27.08.2018.
In the reference 3rd read above, the Special Commissioner of Technical Education, A.P., Vijayawada has stated that the Admission and Fee Regulatory Committee constituted during the year 2013-14 fixed the existing tuition fee of Rs 35,000/-. Previously it was Rs 31,000/-. Further, the Fee Regulatory Committee fixed the maximum fee as Rs 1,00,000/- basing on the investment made by the respective colleges for extending the Technical Education, whereas the All India Council for Technical Education proposed the tuition fee range at Rs 1,00,000 to Rs 1,20,000. However, irrespective of the tuition fee fixed by the individual Engineering colleges basing on the infrastructure facilities as per the AICTE norms, the Government of Andhra Pradesh is reimbursing Rs 35000/- towards tuition fee from the year 2013-14.
- The Special Commissioner of Technical Education, A.P., Vijayawada has proposed to constitute a committee to examine the request of AP Private Management Association on enhance of tuition fee from Rs.35,000/
- Government after careful examination, hereby constitute Committee with the following members to examine the matter for enhancement to the tuition fee reimbursement for B.Tech courses from the existing Rs.35,000/- :
|S.No.||Structure of the Committee|
|1||Special Commissioner of Technical Education, A.P., Vijayawada||Chairman|
|2||Sri. T.Koteswara Rao, Vice-Chairman, APSCHE||Member|
|3||Joint Director O/o CTE, A.P., and Secretary (FAC), SBTET, Vijayawada||Member|
|4||Dr.K.V.S.G.Murali Krishna, Principal, JNTU Narasaraopet, Guntur||Member|
|5||S.Madhusudhana Rao, Deputy Director, O/o Commissioner of Social Welfare Department, Guntur||Member|
|6||Prof. Nagendra, Head of NITTTR, Ext. Centre, Vijayawada||Member|
|7||M.V.Koteswara Rao, Chairman, Narasaraopet Engineering College & Treasurer, APPECMA||Member|
|8||M.Srinivas Babu, Chairman, MVR College of Engineering, Paritala, Vijayawada||Member|
|9||B.V.Gopala Krishna, Chairman, Adarsh College of Engineering, Kakinada & Secretary, APPECMA||Member|
4. The Special Commissioner of Technical Education, A.P, Vijayawada shall take further action accordingly.
Download G.O copy
Download G.O copy