Government of India have identified Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Programme as main vehicle to implement the provisions of RTE Act 2009 which has been introduced to provide free and compulsory education to all the children in the age group of 6-14 years. A large number of posts are lying vacant at the field level and these posts are meant to be filled on outsourcing basis.
Further, all these posts have to be filled up immediately to implement the approved activities along with the provisions of RTE Act as per the time line specified in the Act. The following guidelines are issued to fill up these posts at district level.
Constitution of District level Committee:
A District Level Committee shall be constituted under the Chairmanship of nominee of the District Collector.
The Committee shall comprise of the following:
i) Nominee of District Collector Chairman
(In the Cadre of Joint Collector)
ii) District Educational Officer Member
iii) Principal DIET Member
iv) .Project Officer, SSA Member Convener
The above Committee will ensure that the entire process of recruitment of all category posts on outsourcing basis is as per the guidelines.
Rule of Reservation:
The District Level Committee shall ensure that the outsourcing agency shall follow the Rule of Reservation as prescribed in the A.P. State Subordinate Service Rules, 1996.
Further, it shall also be ensured that 1/3 rd of every category to the extent possible will be filled up by Women candidates.
No person shall be eligible for any post unless he/she is above 18 years and below 39 years of age as on 01.07.2018. However, in case of SC/ST/BC candidates the maximum age limit shall be 44 years and in case of physically challenged candidates the maximum age limit shall be 49 years.
• The committee should go through the qualification prescribed for each category of post and the number of candidates should be called from the respective outsourcing agency notified against each district.
• The list of eligible candidates shall be prepared post-wise and community-wise for selection of candidates to the posts as per the reservation. The list should be communicated to the outsourcing agency.
• The District committee will examine Mandal - wise list of selected candidates keeping in view the reservation and allot the candidates in the identified schools.
• The concerned school Head Master shall in turn position the candidates in their respective schools post wise.
• If an eligible candidate is not available in a particular mandal, eligible candidate from the nearby mandal shall be considered
• The candidates should be selected through the outsourcing agency selected for the particular District as shown in the Annexure- 1.
• The District Level Committees constituted above shall call for the candidates from the agencies @ 1:2 i.e., two persons for each post. Post wise Qualifications: The details of post wise category wise qualifications is appended in Annexure - II
The District-wise, Post-wise and category-wise vacancies are appended in Annexure- III
Duration of engaging the services of Agency:
The duration of the outsourcing agency depends upon its performance to be evaluated by the District Level Committee from time to time.