1. Prog.Rc.No.5101/A/w&P/7.4/RMSA-AP/2017, of the Director RMSA, AP, dt: 21.12.2017
2. Progs. RC.No.21/B/C&T/SCERT/2018 of the Commissioner of School Education AP Amaravati Dt: 20.03.2018
3. Note orders dt:22.05.2018 of the CSE A.P Amaravati
* * * *
All the District Educational Officers in the state are aware that the GNANA DHAARA Summer Residential Programme for identified students who are coming to classes VI and X students in the academic year 2018-19 is rescheduled from 28.05.2018 to 09.06.2018.
In this connection, 801 venues are identified/mapped across the state as on 21.05.18. Accordingly budget allocations are made to each district and funds are hereby transferred to the DEOs accounts along with Unit Costs details in annexures - 1 and 2. If there is any increase in the number of venues, the budgets will be released on claim subject to the submission of proper bills as per the unit costs prescribed. In case of decrease of centres, the amount sanctioned per centre should be refunded to SCERT along with the UCs. Appropriate budgets shall be released to the Heads of the Programme venues/Programme Coordinators as per the specifications detailed in annexure - 1.
Hence you are requested to utilize the budget as per the specifications given. In case of any short fall of budget in any category, you may meet the amount from the overall budget released to a centre. You are further requested to submit Utilization Certificate, bills and vouchers of the allocated funds and return unspent balance if any, within 10 days of the completion of the programme.
1. Annexure I - Specifications and unit costs for Printing of material at District level
2. Annexure II - Specifications and unit costs for Logistics to Gnana Dhaara venues
3. Annexure II - Consolidated budget statement
Download Gnanadhaara Budget, Unit Cost deatails Rc.No.21
Gnanadhaara Budget, Unit Cost Rc.No.21