CBSE to conduct Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) on 16th September, 2018 in 92 cities across the country
The Central Board of Secondary Education will be conducting the 11th edition of Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) on 16/09/2018 (Sunday). The test will be conducted in 92 cities all over the country. The detailed Information Bulletin containing details of examination, syllabus, eligibility criteria, examination fee, examination cities and important dates will be available on CTET official website www.ctet.nic.in w.e.f. 12/06/2018 (Tuesday). The aspiring candidates are requested to download the Information Bulletin from above mentioned website only and read the same carefully before applying. The aspiring candidates have to apply online only through CTET website www.ctet.nic.in. The online application process will start from 22/06/2018 (Friday) onwards. The last date for submitting online application is 19/07/2018 (Thursday) and fee can be paid upto 21-07-2018 (Saturday) before 3.30.p.m.The Central Board of Secondary Education will be conducting the 11th Edition of Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) on 16/09/2018 (Sunday) for a candidate to be eligible for appointment as a teacher for class I to VIII. Candidates can apply only On-Line for CTET SEPT- 2018 on CTET official website – www.ctet.nic.in
|Date of Examination||16-09-2018 (Sunday)|
|Submission of On-line application through CTET website www.ctet.nic.in||22-06-2018 (Friday) to 19-07-2018 (Thursday)|
|Last Date for submission of online application form||19-07-2018 (Thursday) upto 17.00 hrs|
|Last Date for submission of fee through E-challan or Debit/Credit Card||21-07-2018 (Saturday) before 3.30 p.m|
|Final status of Candidates-Check Status & Particulars of candidates whose fees received||24-07-2018 (Tuesday)|
|Period for On-line Corrections in Particulars (No correction will be allowed in any particulars after this date)||26-07-2018 (Thursday) – 31-07-2018 (Tuesday)|
|Download Admit Card from CTET website||20-08-2018 (Monday)|
SCHEDULE OF EXAMINATION
|DATE OF EXAMINATION||PAPER||TIMING||DURATION|
|16/09/2018||Paper-II||09:30 to 12:00 Hours||2:30 Hours|
|16/09/2018||Paper-I||14:00 to 16:30 Hours||2:30 Hours|
- I. The CTET shall apply to schools of the Central Government (KVS, NVS, Central Tibetan Schools, etc.) and schools under the administrative control of UT’s of Chandigarh, Dadra & Nagar Haveli, Daman & Diu and Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep and NCT of Delhi.
- II. CTET may also apply to the unaided private schools, who may exercise the option of considering the CTET.
- III. Schools owned and managed by the State Government/local bodies and aided schools shall consider the TET conducted by the State Government. However, a State Government can also consider the CTET if it decides not to conduct the State TET.
- IV. According to CBSE Affiliation Bye-Law 53, prescribing the minimum qualifications for teachers to teach various subjects in Classes I to VIII in the schools Affiliated to CBSE stands amended to that extent and it shall be mandatory that the teachers appointed hereinafter i.e. 6th March 2012 to teach classes I to VIII in the Schools affiliated to the CBSE shall qualify/pass the Central Teacher Eligibility Test or Teacher Eligibility Test (TET), conducted by the appropriate Central/ State Government in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE for this purpose.
Method of Submission of Online Application Form:
STEP 1: Log on to CTET official website www.ctet.nic.in.
STEP 2: Go to the link “Apply Online” and open the same.
STEP 3: Fill in the Online Application Form and note down Registration No./Application No.
STEP 4: Upload Scanned Images of latest Photograph and Signature
STEP 5: Pay examination Fee by e-challan or debit/credit card
STEP 6: Print Confirmation page for record and future reference.
3. Registration Procedure:
(a) Authentication Form: Fill details like State, Identification type (select any Identity as applicable), Candidate’s Name, and Date of Birth and Gender.
(b) Fill Online Application Form: Fill complete online Application Form and choose password. After submission, a Registration Number/Application Number gets generated. Note down the Registration No./Application No. For subsequent login, system generated Registration No. /Application No. and chosen Password will be used.
Password Policy will be as follows:
1. Password must be 8 to 13 characters long.
2. Password must have at least one Upper case, one lower case alphabet and one numeric value and at least one special characters!@#$%^&*-
3. Candidate can change the passwords after login, if desired. New Password cannot be identical to any of the previous three passwords.
Candidate is advised not to disclose or share the password with anybody. Neither CTET nor NIC will be responsible for violation or misuse of the password of a candidate.
Candidate should log out at the end of their session so that the contents of the application cannot be tampered by unauthorized persons.
(c) Online Uploading of Scanned Images:
o Uploading of scanned Photo and Signature are mandatory.
o Upload scanned photograph and signature in JPG/JPEG format.
o Size of scanned photograph should be between 10 to 100 KB
o Image Dimension of photograph should be 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height).
o Size of scanned signature should be between 3 to 30 KB.
o Image Dimension of signature should be 3.5 cm (length) x 1.5 cm (height).
(d) Pay Examination Fee:
Fee Details for CTET - 2018 are as follows:
CATEGORY Only Paper – I or II Both Paper – I & II
General/OBC Rs.700/- Rs.1200/-
SC/ST/Diff. Abled Person Rs.350/- Rs.600/-
GST as applicable will be charged extra by the Bank
Mode of Payment:
Remittance through E-Challan by depositing the prescribed fee in CTET Exam Fee Account with Syndicate Bank or Canara Bank.
o Payment by Syndicate Bank e-Challan
o Payment by Canara Bank e-Challan
By Online-mode (Payment by Debit Card / Credit Card).
(e) Downloading of Confirmation Page:
Candidates are required to take printout of Confirmation Page for record and keep it for their reference. The Confirmation Page is not required to be sent to CTET Unit
Apply Online for CTET SEPT-2018 Click here from 22-06-2018 (Friday) to 19-07-2018 (Thursday)