Health, Medical & Family welfare – Employees Health scheme and Medical Reimbursement system under APIMA Rules 1972 – Further extension w.e.f 01.01.2018 to 31.03.2018 – Orders – Issued
HEALTH MEDICAL AND FAMILY WELFARE (I.1) DEPARTMENT
G.O.RT.No. 62 Dated: 14-02-2018
Read the following:
1. G.O.Ms.No.159, HM&FW(I.1) Dept., dt:22.12.2014.
2. G.O.Rt.No.113, HM&FW(I.1) Dept., dt:28.02.2015.
3. G.O.Rt.No.254, HM&FW(I.1) Dept., dt:27.04.2015.
4. G.O.Rt.No.367, HM&FW(I.1) Dept., dt:06.07.2015.
5. G.O.Rt.No.84, HM&FW(I.1) Dept., dt:25.02.2016.
6. G.O.Rt.No.147, HM&FW(I.1) Dept., dt:26.04.2016.
7. G.O.Rt.No.459, HM&FW(I.1) Dept., dt:22.11.2016.
8. G.O.Rt.No.283, HM&FW(I.1) Dept., dt:12.04.2017.
9. G.O.Rt.No.573, HM&FW(I.1) Dept., dt:06.11.2017.
10.Representation from the President, AP Secretariat
11.Representation from the Chairman, JAC,AP dt:27.12.2017
O R D E R:
In the G.O’s 1st to 9th read above, Government have extended the “medical reimbursement facility under APMIA Rules till 31.12.2017” along with Employees Health Scheme in parallel.
2. In the letters 10 & 11th read above, the President, AP Secretariat Association/ the Chairman, JAC of Employees, Teachers, Workers and Pensioners, AP, Vijayawada have requested the Government to extend the provision of medical reimbursement facility under APMIA Rules, 1972 up to 31.03.2018 along with Employees Health Scheme in parallel.
3. Government after careful examination of the issue, hereby extend the provision of medical reimbursement facility up to 31.03.2018 as specified at para 3 of (v) in the G.O. 1st read above.
4. All concerned are requested to take necessary action accordingly.
5. This order issues with the concurrence of Finance (FMU, HM&FW) Department
vide their U.O.No.42028/33/2016-FMU-HM& FW dt:05.02.2018.