MUNICIPAL ADMINISTRATION & URBAN DEVELOPMENT (D1) DEPARTMENT
G.O.MS.No. 363 Dated: 11-10-2017
Read the following:-
1. G.O.Ms.No.322, Municipal Administration & Urban Development (D1) Department, Dated 07/12/2016.
2. From the Director of Municipal Administration, A.P., Guntur, nLr.Roc.No.24225/2013/J3, dated 01/08/2017.
In the circumstances reported by the Director of Municipal Administration, A.P., Guntur in the 2nd read above, the Government, after careful examination of the matter, have decided to make certain amendments to the Andhra Pradesh Municipal Corporations Educational Subordinate Service Rules, 2016 for the posts of Teachers working in Municipal Corporation Schools under the control of Municipalities in the State vide Government Order 1st read above.
2. Accordingly, the following Notification shall be published in the Andhra Pradesh Gazette:
In exercise of the powers conferred by Sub-section (1) of Section 18 read with sub-section (1) of section 14 and sub-section (2) of section 14-B of the Andhra Pradesh Municipal Corporations Act, 1994 (Act No.25 of 1994) as amended Act No.14 of 2013 and all other powers hereunto enabling, the Governor of Andhra Pradesh hereby makes the following amendment to the Andhra Pradesh Municipal Corporation Educational Subordinate Service Rules, 2016 for the posts of all categories of Teachers working in Municipal Corporation Schools under the control of Municipal Corporations in the state issued in G.O.Ms.No.322, Municipal Administration & Urban Development (D1) Department, Dated:07/12/2016. The amendment shall come into force with immediate effect.
In the said Rule,
In Column 4 of the table, in rule 6 (Method of Appointment),
The following shall be substituted in respect of Categories 6 to 12 of
Class II:- (ii) By Promotion,-
From the respective Categories 2 to 8 of Class III for promotion to the Categories 6 to 12 of Class-II to the extent of 2/3 of vacancies including temporary vacancies.
* Categories 6 to 12 of Class II (School Assistant - Telugu, Hindi, Urdu, Oriya, Tamil, Kannada and Sanskrit)
* Categories 2 to 8 of Class III (Language Pandit -Telugu, Hindi, Urdu, Oriya, Tamil, Kannada and Sanskrit)
* To effect 100% promotions to the posts of 610 School Assistant (Languages) upgraded vide G.O.Ms.No.82, Finance (HR.II) Department, dated 16.05.2017.
Rule - 7 (Qualifications) of different categories and designations of Class II:
Qualifications mentioned in G.O.Ms.No.320 & 322, Dated 07/12/2016 will be applicable to the posts of School Assistants - Mathematics, Physical Science, Biological Science, Social Studies, English and Hindi mentioned in G.O.Ms.No.323 & 324, Dated 07/12/2016, wherever differences found in the aforesaid orders.