ABOUT QUESTION PAPER:
- Only one question will be displayed on the computer screen at a time.
- Each question will have 4 options..
- Each question will be of 1 mark which will be displayed at the right hand top of each question.
- The questions can be answered in any order the candidate may wish to.
- The exam screen will continuously display the remaining time at the right hand top of the question paper.
- The candidate may ask the invigilator their doubts or queries before the commencement of test. No queries shall be entertained after the commencement of the examination.
- Rough sheet shall be provided to the candidates for rough work during the test. Rough work needs to be done only on these Rough Sheets. Candidate should write his/her Roll No. on the Rough Sheet, and return it to the Invigilator before leaving the test venue.
- There is no negative marking.
ABOUT ANSWERING THE QUESTIONS:
- In order to answer a question, you have to "click" the option you consider is appropriate / correct. The option which has been clicked on will be highlighted and shall be treated as the answer given by you for the question.
- If you do not wish to attempt the question then you should not click on any option for that question and may click 'Next'.
- You can 'Bookmark' questions to review before submitting.
- You can navigate between questions either by clicking on 'Previous'/ 'Next' or by directly clicking on the question numbers which are displayed as attempted/ not-attempted / bookmarked in the Section-wise Summary panel.
ABOUT THE PREVIEW AND SUBMISSION:
- The answers are saved whenever the candidate navigates e.g., by clicking on Next/Previous button.
- The candidates can make changes in their choice of alternative only before clicking the "Submit" button.
- Candidate can switch to any of the question by clicking on summary panel shown at the left hand side of the screen. For example: Attempted questions, Not attempted questions, Attempted and bookmarked, Not attempted and bookmarked
- After the expiry of 120 minutes the candidates will not be able to attempt any question or check their answers. The answers of the candidate would be saved automatically by the computer system even if he has not clicked the "Finish" button.
Candidates can be debarred/ disqualified by the Chief Proctor of the Exam Centre for any of the following reasons:
- Creating a disturbance.
- Impersonation - Attempting to take the examination for someone else.
- Giving or receiving assistance of any kind during the examination and communication in any form between candidates or with outsiders.
- Smoking or eating in the Examination Hall.
- Attempting to tamper with the operation of the computer or meddling with system.
- Exchanging any papers, documents or any other material with other candidates.
- Leaving the test centre without the permission from the invigilator.
- Using prohibited aids, items not allowed, such as:
- Cell phones, Pagers, Pieces of Paper (except his/her Admit Card, Identity Card and Time Table of Examination), Digital diaries, any other electronic gadgets/device, Watch alarms, Listening devices and recording or photographic devices.
- Attempting to copy examination questions and /or examination responses (in any format) from the examination centre.
- Attempting to access any unauthorized software/program during the examination.
- Failing to follow invigilators directions.
- Manhandling of invigilators or test centre staff.
- Resorting to unfair means or trying to influence in any way for examination results shall be considered as a serious offence and any candidate found guilty of such offence on the report of any person duly authorized to conduct the examination, shall be liable to have his/her name removed from the list of candidates entered for the Examination and may also be further dealt with in such manner as the APSSC may deem fit.
- Candidates shall maintain silence while appearing for the exam. Any conversation or gesticulation or disturbance or attempt to change seats/question paper in the Examination Hall shall be deemed as unfair means.
- If a candidate is found indulging in unfair means or impersonating, the candidature of such candidate shall be cancelled. The candidate shall be expelled from the examination by the Centre Superintendent and such matter shall be reported to concerned authorities for appropriate action.The Chief Proctor at the Exam Centre is authorized to debar the candidate/s from the examination centre for any misconduct.
|AP DEECET 2017 Exam Dates|