GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
General Administration (Services Welfare) Department - Employees Health Scheme (EHS) - Constitution of Management Committee to monitor the implementation of the Employees Health Scheme within the NTR Vaidyaseva Trust - Orders Issued.
GENERAL ADMINISTRATION (SERVICES WELFARE) DEPARTMENT
G.O.RT.No. 1541 Dated: 19-07-2016
Read the following:-
1. G.O.Ms.No.174, H.M.& F.W.(M2) Department, dated 01.11.2013.
2. G.O.Ms.No.134, H.M.& F.W.(M2) Department, dated 29.10.2014.
3. G.O.Rt.No.3578, G.A.(SW) Department, dated 30.10.2014.
4. G.O.Rt.No.4092, G.A.(SW) Department, dated 18.12.2014.
5. G.O.Rt.No.83, H.M.& F.W.(I.1) Department, dated 25.02.2016.
O R D E R:
In the Government Orders 1st and 2nd read above, orders were issued for implementing Employees Health Scheme to provide cashless treatment to the State Government employees, pensioners and their eligible dependent family members in replacement of the medical reimbursement system under APIMA Rules, 1972.
2. In the Government Orders 3rd and 4th read above, Government have constituted the Steering Committee under the Chairmanship of Chief Secretary to Government for review the implementation of Employees Health Scheme (EHS), from time to time to make appropriate recommendations for improving the effectiveness and efficiency of the scheme.
3. In the reference 5th read above, Government have reviewed the scheme and certain decisions have been taken for effective implementation of Employees Health Scheme (EHS). Para-3 (1) of the said G.O., specified that a separate Management Committee within the NTR Vaidyaseva Trust shall be constituted to monitor the implementation of the Employees Health Scheme which will have representatives from the recognised employees unions.
4. Government after careful examination of the matter, hereby constitute the following Management Committee within the NTR Vaidyaseva Trust to monitor the implementation of Employees Health Scheme with the representatives of the members
CLICK HERE DOWNLOAD THE ORDER AND COMMITTEE MEMBERS