WhatsApp GroupJoin Now
Telegram Group Join Now

Monday 11 March 2024

AP KGBV Admissions 2024 Notification for 6th,7th, 8th,9th

AP KGBV Admissions 2024 Notification for 6th,7th, 8th, 9th Apply Online AP KGBV 6th Class and 7th, 8th , 9th vacant seats Admissions 2024-25 Notification, Schedule, Online Application KASTURBA GANDHI BALIKA VIDYALAYA ADMISSIONS FOR 6 TH CLASS 2024 - 2025


AP KGBV Admissions 2024 Notification for 6th,7th, 8th, 9th APSS, Amaravati - KGBV - Admissions into KGBVs for the classes 6th and vacant seats in classes 7th and 8th , 9th for the academic year 2024-25 - Time Schedule for admissions - Certain instructions - Issued.

  • Application Start Date: 12.03.2024
  • Application End Date: 11.04.2024

There are 352 KGBVs functioning in the State covering 13 districts. In this regard online application available for admissions into class 6th and 7th, 8th, 9th vacant seats in the KGBVs the KGBVs for the Academic year 2024-25


సమగ్ర శిక్ష. ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ ప్రభుత్వం కస్తూర్బాగాంధీ బాలికా విద్యాలయాలలో 6 వతరగతి మరియు 7, 8 తరగతులలో మిగిలిన సీట్ల భర్తీ కొరకు దరఖాస్తులు స్వీకరణ.


సమగ్ర శిక్ష ఆధ్వర్యంలో రాష్ట్ర వ్యాప్తంగా నడుపబడుచున్న 352 కస్తూర్బా గాంధీ విద్యాలయాలలో 2024-25 విద్యా సంవత్సరానికి గాను 6వ తరగతిమరియు 7, 8, 9 తరగతులలో మిగిలిన సీట్లభర్తీకొరకు దరఖాస్తులు స్వీకరించబడును.


తేదీ: 12.03.2024 నుండి తేదీ: 11.04.2024  వరకు ఆన్లైన్లో దరఖాస్తు చేసుకోవచ్చునని. అనాధ, బడి బయట పిల్లలు, డ్రాపౌట్స్ (బడి మానేసిన వారు), పేద ఎస్.సి, ఎస్.టి, బిసి మైనారిటీ, బి.పి. ఎల్ బాలికలు మాత్రమే దరఖాస్తు చేసుకోవాలి.


ఆన్లైన్ ద్వారా వచ్చిన దరఖాస్తులు మాత్రమే అడ్మిషన్ కొరకు పరిగణింపబడతాయి. ఈ దరఖాస్తు https://apkgbv.apcfss.in/ సైట్ ద్వారా పొందగలరు.


ఎంపికైన విద్యార్థులకు ఫోన్ మెసేజ్ ద్వారా సమాచారం పంపబడుతుంది మరియు సంబంధిత పాఠశాల నోటిఫికేషన్ బోర్డులో నేరుగా చూడవచ్చును.


AP KGBV Admissions 2024 Notification Apply Online Annexure 


Admission Criteria

The selection process to be taken for the available seats of 40 in each KGBV for class 6th and Intermediate 1st year.

  • 1stpriority should be given to the OSC(Out of school Children), drop out children on support of list furnished by the State Project Director, Samagra Shiksha.
  • 2ndpriority should be given to orphans (Students who don’t have both Father and Mother) students.
  • 3rdpriority should be given to Semi - orphans (Single parents Students) students.
  • 4thpriority should be given to the diferently-abled students with benchmark of 40% disability as defned by the Government time to time.
  • And the remaining seats should be flled up duly following the Rule of Reservation as ordered by Government. Admission process should be started for the left over seats after completion of admissions with the above 4 categories duly observing the following criteria.
  • 50% of seats should be filled up with the open competition (all communities) by observing the seniority list (merit list)

  1. 15% of seats should be filled with Scheduled Caste students
  2. 6% of seats should be filled with Scheduled Tribes students
  3. 7% of seats with BC-A students
  4. 10% of seats with BC-B Students
  5. 1% of seats with BC-C students
  6. 7% of seats with BC-D students
  7. 4% of seats with BC-E Students

For Example: Out of 40 seats in each class, if 10 seats are filled with OSC, Orphan, Semi-Orphan, PHC and the remaining 30 seats should be filled up as specified below for both 6th and Intermediate 1st year (in respect of Intermediate 1st priority should be given to KGBVs Students) .

 

S.No

Caste

Reservation
%

No.of Seats to be
filled

1.

Open competition

50

15

2.

 SC

15

5

3.

 ST

6

2

4.

 BC-A

7

2

5.

 BC-B

10

3

6.

 BC-C

1

0

7.

BC-D

7

2

8. BC-E 4 1
9. Seats filled with OSC, orphans etc., - 10
  Total 100 40

Provided the parental annual income limit should be 1.20 lakh for rural areas and 1.44 Lakhs in Urban for all communities.


Note : the whole admission process taken up in 3 steps i. e


Step -1 : OoSc, Orphans, semi orphans, different abled shall be filled up with the local mandal candidates

Step-2: Open category, ST, SC, BC shall be filled up with the local mandal candidates.


Step-3: OoSc, Orphans, semi orphans, different abled, Open category, ST, SC, BC shall be filled up with the local mandal candidates.


Guidelines for filling of left over seats with near by mandal candidates
  1. The entire admission process must be taken up considering local Mandal as a unit for selection process. After completion of Local Mandal admissions, then Nearby Mandals shall be considered. In case of more number of applications received from near by mandals then 1st priority shall be given to the STs, 2nd priority shall be given to the SCs and 3rd priority to the Back ward classes duly preparing a common merit list.
  2. For class 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th filling up of seats with nearby mandals a common seniority list for all castes should be prepared and 1st priority should be given to the candidate who placed on the top of the seniority list prepared based on the date of birth.

Note : If the date of births are same orphans, single parent students shall be given 1st priority.


Selection Guidelines for Minority KGBVs.

  1. 1st Priority to be given to the OSC, Orphan, Semi-Orphan, Different abled Students of local Mandal Minority communities.
  2. 75% of seats should be filled with the Minority Students. If the 75 % of seats are not flled with the local minorities, the left over seats in 75% and the remaining 25 % of seats should also be flled with others, duly following rule of reservation as explained at para no. 4 as per norms.
  3. Still if the seats remains vacant, then may consider the Minority students of nearby Mandals as 1st priority, and then other candidates of nearby Mandal as 2nd priority as explained at para No 5.

Guidelines for Selection of Scheduled Area KGBVs

  1. In case of KGBVs located in Schedule areas 100% seats should be flled with local tribal OSC, Orphan, Semi - Orphan and diferent abled candidates.
  2. If no tribal candidates are available then the left over seats should be filled with local tribal of that particular mandal.
  3. Still if the seats remain vacant then, the un-filled seats should be filled other communities of local Mandal i.e SCs, BCs and OCs as explained at para No. 4.
  4. If the seats are still vacant the same should be filled with the tribal students of nearby Mandals as 1st priority and others the as 2nd priority as per the rule of reservation as explained at para No. 5. 
Admission Criteria for Class 11th
  1. First preference should been given to the KGBV students of the same KGBV and 2nd preference to the students studied in other KGBVs within the district only.
  2. In case more candidates are applied for one KGBV then merit in SSC examinations shall be considered for the remaining seats after flling up of same KGBV students

 Distribution of Seats for each KGBV

S.No

Caste

Reservation
%

No. of Seats to be
filled

1.

Open competition

50

15

2.

SC

15

5

3.

ST

6

2

4.

BC-A

7

2

5.

BC-B

10

3

6.

BC-C

1

0

7.

BC-D

7

2

8.

BC-E

4

1

9.

Seats flled with OSC, orphans etc.,

-

10

Total

100

40

 

Selection Guidelines for Minority KGBVs.

  • 75% of seats should be flled with the Minority Students. If the 75 % of seats are not flled with the local minorities, the left over seats in 75% and the remaining 25 % of seats should also be flled with others, duly following the above said rule of reservation as per norms for that particular KGBV.
  • In case more candidates are applied for one KGBV then merit in SSC examinations shall be considered for the remaining seats after flling up of same KGBV students.

Vacant seats in 7th, 8th and 9th classes:

Same admission criteria of 6th class may be followed for flling up of vacant seats of 7th , 8th and 9th classes.

 Online application available for admissions into class 6th and 7th, 8thv, 9th Vacant seats in the KGBVs the KGBVs for the Academic year 2024-25 as per the following schedule:


AP KGBV Admissions 2024 Tentative Schedule:


Sl. No

Dates

 Activity

1.                   

11.03.2024

Notification for Classes 6th, vacant seats in 7th and  8th , 9th

2.                   

11.03.2024

News item will be issued by the District conveners concerned for vide publicity.

3.                   

12.03.2024

Commencement of online application.

4.                   

11.04.2024

Last date for online applications.

5.                   

19.04.2024

Preparation of list to send messages to the students selected.

6.                   

19th to 24th April, 2024

Certificate Verification.

 

AP KGBVs Admissions 2024 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th online Application click here


APKGBVS Inter Admissions 2024-25 Apply Online


AP KGBVs Admissions 2024 Notification, Schedule

Do you have any doubts? Join Our WhatsApp Group
Hello, How can I help you? ...
Click me to Join Group and chat...