Intermediate Education General Transfers, 2021 - Transfer guidelines for the employees working in the Department of Intermediate Education - Orders - Issued.
G.O.Rt.No.237 Dated: 29/09/2021
Read the following: -
1. G.O.Rt.No.59, Finance (HR.I-PLG.&POLICY) Department, dated 04-07- 2019.
2. From the General Secretary, Govt., Junior Lecturers Association, A.P., representation dated: nil.
3. Govt. Memo. No.3049775/IE/A1/2019, dated.21.11.2019.
4. From the C.I.E., A.P., Lr.Rc.No.Ser. II.-1/1052135/2019, dated: 21-01-2020, 05-08-2020, and 05-07-2021.
In the reference 4th read above, the Special Commissioner of Intermediate Education, A.P., Guntur, has suggested certain draft guidelines on General Transfers, 2021.
Government have examined the matter and decided to issue the guidelines on General Transfers, 2021, which are appended to this order as Annexure.
Accordingly, Government here by accord permission to the Special Commissioner of Intermediate Education, A.P., Guntur, to effect the transfers of employees of Intermediate Education Department and to complete the same at the earliest, through counseling.
The Special Commissioner of Intermediate Education, A.P., Guntur, shall take further necessary action, accordingly in the matter.
This order issues with the concurrence of the Finance (HR-1) Department, vide their U.O.No. 1122882/HR.I/ FINO1-HROPDPP(TRPO)/79 /2020, dated: 27.09.2021.
These Transfer Guidelines are applicable to all the Employees working in the Department of Intermediate Education, A.P.
Transfer by Counseling:
a. All transfers shall be made by way of counseling through Transfer Committees constituted by the competent authority i.e., Commissioner of Intermediate Education, Guntur.
b. The employees who worked in any cadre in any station and proceeded on long leave (more than 90 days) shall only be posted to the same station except for the cases when they are liable to be transferred otherwise.
Eligibility to apply for transfer:
a. The employees who completed 05 (FIVE) years of service at a station irrespective of cadre as on 31.08.2021 are invariably liable for transfer.
b. The Employees who have completed 02 (two) years of service at a station, irrespective of cadre as on 31.08.2021 are eligible to apply for transfer on request basis.
Schedule of Transfers:
Commissioner of Intermediate Education shall draw schedule for effecting transfers between 01.10.2021 to 31.10.2021.
Competent authority for issue of posting orders:
The appointing authorities concerned i.e., RJDIE's in respect of Junior Lecturers, Physical Directors, Librarians and Non-Teaching Staff and the Commissioner in respect of Principals & Dy. D.V.E.O./A.O. and Superintendent working shall issue transfer orders respectively based on the recommendations of the Committees constituted for the purpose and based on the outcome of the counseling.
Criteria for transfers:
- Transfers shall be effected "on request" basis and on administrative grounds.
- Employees who have completed 05(five)-years of service at a station irrespective of the cadre in which they worked shall be transferred invariably.
- Service in all cadres at a station shall be counted while calculating the period of stay, for which Station means place (City, Town, Village) of actual working for the purpose of transfers and not office or institution.
- All vacancies in Notified Agency areas shall be filled up first, prior to filling the posts in the non- ITDA areas.
- The employees (Local Cadres, Zonal Cadres) working in ITDA areas for more than two years may be transferred to the place of their choice subject to fulfillment of conditions stipulated in this GO, with due preference to the inter-se seniority among the employees working in these areas.
- For the purpose of posting in ITDA Areas the following shall be the eligibility criteria:
- The employees shall be below 50 years of age.
The employees who have not worked earlier in the ITDA areas so far based on the length of service in plain area downwards.
(vii) (a) Besides ITDA areas, areas which are interior and backward with large number of vacancies shall be given preference while filling up of vacancies on transfers. No person shall be transferred before completion of 02 (two) years of service in a particular station as on 31.08.2021. No person shall be retained beyond 5 (five) years of stay as on 31.08.2021. Service in all cadres at a station shall be counted while calculating the period of Stay.
(b) The employees retiring on or before 31.08.2023 shall not be transferred unless they make a specific request for transfer.
(c) Women employees shall be posted to Women's Institution to the extent possible. Male employees who are over and above 45 years of age only may be considered for posting to women institution if no women candidate is available. However, the Junior Lecturers in Urdu Medium / Urdu Colleges may be considered where there is clear vacancy. The Junior Lecturer in Urdu Medium may be retained in a same place when nobody opted to that place. Minor subjects like Logic may be retained if no candidate applied for request transfer.
(d) NCC trained Junior Lecturers shall be considered for posting to the colleges where NCC units exist as far as possible.
(e) In Government Junior Colleges where only one regular Junior Lecturer is working and if he is discharging the duties of FAC to the post of Principal and if all other teaching faculty are contract / redeployed staff such Junior Lecturers may be transferred if they are otherwise eligible. However, they will not be relieved from their present posting till a regular Junior Lecturer or a Principal / Principal (FAC) is posted to that College. Relief can considered only after the new incumbent joins the station.
(f) (1) The employees eligible for transfers shall not be posted in the Government Junior Colleges, which are located in the same Gram Panchayat Municipality/Municipal Corporation, in which they are working during transfers by counselling. It is to ensure that candidates do not remain long in a particular station. Station means place (City/ Town / Village where he/she is working) of actual working for the purpose of transfers and not office or institution.
(2) Principals can however, be posted within the native Districts.
a. If any employee who is liable for transfer, fails to apply and attend the counseling, such person will be allocated the leftover vacancy in the counseling and no further correspondence will be entertained in this respect.
b. All transfers will be affected based on the entitlement points. scored by individual applicants and based on the criteria mentioned in the guidelines and instructions issued by the Commissioner of Intermediate Education from time to time. The highest scorer in the respective subject and respective zone will be given the first choice for transfer and so on.
c. Once transfer orders are issued by the Competent Authority as per counseling it shall be treated as final. No case will be reviewed at any circumstances except in cases where there is serious complaint of non-adherence to guidelines issued by the authorities.
(3) (1) All employees shall join at the new place of posting after the orders. are issued. Avoiding of posting orders and applying leave on personal or medical grounds in order to avoid joining will be treated as violation of Conduct rules and in such circumstances disciplinary action shall be initiated against such employees.
(1). The requests of the employees having any charges or /ACB/Vigilance cases pending against him/her shall not be considered for transfer and the same shall be indicated clearly against the name of that employee if there is any request made for transfer by such employee.
The requests of the employees having any charges or /ACB/Vigilance cases pending against him/her shall not be considered for transfer and the same shall be indicated clearly against the name of that employee if there is any request made for transfer by such employee.