Memo No. ESE01-SEDNOCSE/761/2021-PROG-II Dated:14/08/2021
Sub: School Education Mana Badi Nadu Nedu - Phase-I dedication and Launch of Phase-II on 16.08.2021 by Hon'ble Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh Certain instructions - Issued - Reg.
The Hon'ble Chief Minister has kindly consented to dedicate Mana Badi Nadu-Nedu, Phase I program to the people of Andhra Pradesh and launch of Phase-II Mana Badi Nadu-Nedu on 16-8-2021 at ZP High School, P.Gannavaram, East Godavari. Jagananna Vidya Kanuka-II for the year 2021-22 is also being launched on the same date as part of the same event.
In this regard, the following instructions are hereby communicated to all the District collectors in the State for implementation of the Program in the Districts:
- District Collectors may please make necessary arrangements for dedication and launch of Nadu Nedu Phase I and Phase - and launch of Jagananna Vidya Kanuka-II District headquarters by the Hon'ble Ministers from the District/in charge of the District.
- Similar Programs should be organized in all Constituency Headquarters involving Hon'ble MLAs and MLCs.
- Similar programs should be arranged in all the Mandal Head Quarters under the supervision of a senior district level officer.
- The program should be arranged in schools covered under Nadu Nedu Phase-I and the members of the Parents Committees may be invited and the program of dedication and launch may be taken up in their presence.
- Every school wherever the dedication program is planned shall display the Nadu- Nedu photos of the school of all ten components under Nadu-Nedu (preferably comparing the Nadu with Nedu). Plaques also shall be unveiled by the VIPS which contains the details of Nadu- Nedu phase I and II.
- The Program should be followed by distribution of JVK kits to the students of the school under biometric authentication.
- The program should be organized duly following COVID protocols i.e., wearing of masks, frequent hand wash and observing physical distance.
- The programs should be organized with least financial implications as far as possible.
All the District Collectors in the State are hereby requested to follow the above guidelines and organize the program in a beftting manner. The Director, School Education, Ibrahimpatnam and State Project Director, Samagra Shiksha, Vijayawada shall also take necessary accordingly.