Rc.No.Spl/EHS/2021 Dated: 09.08.2021
Sub: GGH, Guntur - Chronic OP for EHS patients commenced from 09-08-2021 onwards - Fixed weekly schedule for Speciality Departments OP- Certain Instructions - Issued.
Ref: Meeting with HOD's held in Superintendent chamber Dt.19.02.2015.
It is to inform that Chronic OP for the patients under Employees Health Scheme commenced from 09-08-2021 onwards between 10.00 AM to 1.00 PM at O.P.No.5 area located in Out Patient building.
Further it is to inform that the OP of Broad specialty departments like General Medicine, General Surgery and Orthopedics will run daily except on Sundays. For the convenience of the EHS patients a fixed weekly schedule for OP of Specialty Departments is as follows:
1. General Medicine - Daily from 10.00 AM to 01.00 PM
2. General Surgery - Daily from 10.00 AM to 01.00 PM
3. Orthopedics - Daily from 10.00 AM to 01.00 PM
4. Oncology (NATCO BLOCK) - Daily from 10.00 AM to 01.00 PM
5. Dermatology - Daily from 12.00 Noon to 01.00 PM
6. Psychiatry - Daily from 12.00 Noon to 01.00 PM
1. Cardiology - Monday, Wednesday & Friday - 12.00 Noon to 01.00 PM
2. Gastro, Neurology - Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday - 12.00 Noon to 01.00 PM
3. Urology, Nephrology - Wednesday, Saturday - 12.00 Noon to 01.00 PM
4. Neuro Surgery - Tuesday, Thursday - 12.00 Noon to 01.00 PM
5. CTVS - Monday, Friday - 12.00 Noon to 01.00 PM
Hence all the Professor & HODs, GMC/GGH, Guntur are requested to take necessary steps for smooth functioning of chronic OP under EHS at GGH, Guntur as per the above schedule and follow these guidelines:
1.The investigations as per package of Chronic Diseases circulated by Arogyasri Trust.
2.The Medicines to be issued as per package of Chronic Diseases only.
3.Any investigations or Medicines not mentioned in the packages should not be entertained by the consultants.
The concerned unit chiefs are requested to monitor the EHS Services on regular basis and ensure that availability of consultants services regularly between 10.00 AM to 01.00 PM and Specialities from 12:00 Noon to 1:00 pm on the respective OP days as noted in Annexure II