AP Intermediate Course 1st year Annual Academic Programme Calendar for 2021-2022
1st year approved Annual Academic Programme Calendar for the Ay 2021-22 on 17-08-2021
Rc.No. 99/ E3/Calendar/2021-2022, dated: 16-08-2021
BIE,AP - Academic - Two years Intermediate Course - 1st year Annual Academic Programme (Calendar) for the Academic Year 2021-2022 - Regarding.
All the Principals of Junior Colleges and Composite Colleges offering Intermediate Course in the State are hereby informed that the 1st year Tentative Annual Academic Programme (Calendar) for the academic year 2021-2022 in respect of Junior and Composite Degree Colleges in the State offering two years Intermediate course in general and vocational courses is as follows:
1st year Annual Calendar for the Academic year 2021-2022
All the Principals/Managements are requested to follow the instructions hereunder given:
1. All the Managements of Private Un-Aided Junior Colleges are informed that according to Annual Calendar of 2021-2022, the Junior Colleges are deemed to be closed for summer vacation from 24-04-2022 (Sunday) to 31-05-2022 (Tuesday).
2. In addition to the vacation, all Sundays & public holidays declared by the Government of Andhra Pradesh shall be observed as holidays.
3. Admissions shall be made only in accordance with the admission schedule announced by Andhra Pradesh State Board of Intermediate Education.
4. No college shall indulge in undue canvassing to force/ convince / attract students which results unhealthy competition among colleges.
5. No advertisement should be carried out through hoardings, pamphlets, wall writings, electronic media or print media etc., that will result in unhealthy competitions among the colleges.
6. All the principals of un-aided Junior Colleges are instructed not to offer or promise any guarantee of performance or success at a public examination in advance as an inducement for admission as it amounting to violation of Rule 7 of Andhra Pradesh pubic Examinations (prevention of Malpractice & Unfair means) Rules 1997 issued in G.O.Ms.No.114, dated 13.05.1997. Any violation noticed will be dealt under Law.
All the Managements of private un-aided Jr. Colleges are hereby informed that, if any deviation is noticed, the Andhra Pradesh State Board of Intermediate Education will take action against the managements including dis-affiliation of the college.