Sub:-School Education - COVID-19 pandemic - Vaccination to all teaching and non-teaching staff School Education Department - Reegarding.
1) D.O.Letter No. 4115121/2020, Dated:15.12.2020 of the Principal Secretary to Government, Health, Medical & Family Weloare Department, Government of AP.
2) This office Procgs.ec.No.92/A&I/2020, Dated:21.12.2020.
3) This office Memo.No.151/A&I/2020, Dated:29.01.2021.
4) This office Memo.No.151/A&I/2020, Dated:15.04.2021.
5) Govt.Memo.No.1405429/General/A1/2021-1, Dated: 05/05/2021 from the School Education (General) Dept, GoAP.
6) This office Lr.ec.No.151/A&I/2020, Dated:13.05.2021.
7) Govt.Memo.No.1441536/Prog.II/A1/2021, Dated:30.06.2021 from the School Education (Prog.II) Dept., GoAP.
8) This office Lr.ec.No.151/A&I/2020, Dated:03.07.2021.
9) Circular ec.No.SPL/DPH&FW/Peshi/2021, Dated:12-07-2021 oo the Director, Public Health and Family Weloare.
The attention oo all eegional Joint Directors oo School Education, A.P and District Educational Officers in the State are invited to the reo 9th cited, wherein Director, Public Health and Family Weloare has issued instructions to all DMHOs & DIOs concerned to vaccinate all teachers working in all Government and Private Educational Institutions and also instructed that, Covid Vaccination Centres (CVCs) are to planned in consultation with the RJDSEs and DEOs in such a way that, all teaching (teachers under all managements) and non-teaching staf oo School Education Department may be vaccinated by 31st July, 2021.
Therefore, all Regional Joint Directors of School Education, A.P and District Educational Officers in the State are requested to take necessary steps and ensure vaccination to all teaching and non-teaching staff (below 45years and above 45 years) oo all managements in both rural and urban areas in consultation with the Collector & District Magistrate, Joint Collector (Development), DMHOs and DIOs concerned.
Further, in coordination with the DMHOs concerned, Mandal Resource Centre (MRC) or suitable location (MRC or school complex or any other center) may be earmarked exclusively oor vaccination oo teaching (i.e., teachers oo all managements Govt., Local Bodies, Municipal, all weloare eesidential Schools, KGBVs, AP Model Schools, Pvt.Aided & Private Un-aided, IERTs, CePs oo Samagra Shiksha) and non-teaching staf (i.e., non teaching staf in schools/offices, staff of MRCs, Sanitation personnel at school etc.,) oo School Education Department.