CELT for teacher trainers, teachers of High School and Primary School from 19.07.2021 to 17.08.2021
Sub: AP Samagra Shiksha - Quality Education - SIEMAT - 30 day-online programme (CELT) for teacher trainers, teachers of High School and Primary School Scheduled from 19.07.2021 to 17.08.2021 conducted by Regional Institute of English, South India - Nominations - called for.
Ref: Lr.RIE/TRG/CELT/Member States/2021-2022/HS-PS/ dt.24.06.2021 of -RIE, South India, Bengaluru received through mail dt.28.06.2021. &&&
All the District Educational Ofcers and Additional Project Coordinators of Samagra Shiksha are hereby informed that the Regional Institute of English, South India, Jnanabharathi Campus, Bengaluru conducts 30-day Certifcate Courses in English Language Teaching for High School/Primary School Teacher and Teacher trainers every year. Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, they are conducting the courses online for some months this year. The 30-day Online CELT programme for the teachers is scheduled from 19.07.2021 to 17.08.2021 @ 4 hours per day is as follows:
- Willing to undergo this training online.
- Capable of acting as teacher trainer in the department.
- Representation to be given to women – SC/ST/OBC/ Differently abled categories.
- Preference to be given to newly recruited teachers.
- Teachers who have already undergone RIESI Training (90/60/30-dayface of online) should not be considered.
- Should be below the age of 50 years.
- Teachers should have access to the internet and an appropriate device.
In view of the above, all the District Educational Officers and Additional Project Coordinators of Samagra Shiksha in the State are hereby requested to identify 25 teachers/ teacher trainers per programme as mentioned above in Table-I under their control who are teaching English at the Primary and Secondary School Levels and send the list of identified teachers in the following prescribed proforma for the said online training programme on or before 05.07.2021.