Memo Rc.No. ESE02/565/2021-SCERT Dt:21/07/2021
Sub: SCERT, A.P. APCOST, Vijayawada- Proposed to organize Training program to Govt School Teachers on Virtual Teaching in collaboration with Science City of AP & M/s. Tutoroot Technologies Pvt.Ltd.Hyderabad Request to select 4 teachers from each district. Reg.
Read: Letter No.APCOST/P-29/Training on Virtual Teaching/2021-22 dated: 19.07.2021 of the Member Secretary, APCOST, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh.
While enclosing a copy of the reference read above, all the District Educational Officers in the state are informed that the Member Secretary. APCOST, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh desires to organize a training program entitled Virtual Teaching for Govt School Teachers in association with the School Education Depal Science City of A.P. with expertise available with Hyderabad on FREE of COST. s Tutoroot Technologies Pvt. Ltd. Hyderabad on FREE of COST.
Further they are informed that this training program will help the teachers to prepare online content using various teaching tools, set up virtual class rooms, interact with their students administer virtual assignments and evaluation of online assignments etc. which is very useful to teachers in the current scenario. The training is intended to organize only on four (4) Saturdays @ 1 hour per day (preferably 5.00 PM to 6.00 PM). The components and main features of this training are detailed here under:
- Certificate Program on Virtual training
- Duration: 3 weeks GSR INFO - www.gsrmaths.in
- Interactive Sessions:4 (Only on Saturdays)
- Duration of Each Session:60 Minutes (preferably 5.00PM to 6.00PM) Hands on Project 2
- Duration of Each Project: 1 week
- Introduction to Virtual Teaching Getting ready Set-up for Virtual Training
- Making an effective presentation
- How to create a voice note
- How to run an online class session & How to run an online class Test
- How to provide feedback to the students
- Hands on approach in the training session through the talented. experienced and professional trainers
- Interactive and facilitative approach to training session courses
- Training tools are thought-provoking, challenging and informative
- Pre-assessment & Making the objective clear
- Access to technology tools& Setting standards
- Practice to achieve perfection & To listen and correct
- Continuous improvement
Therefore, all the DEOS in the state are requested to select 4 teachers from their respected jurisdictions (avoid repetition of Teachers) and submit heir details proforma given below directly to APCOST mail n email@example.com) before 21.07 2021 duly extending copy to this office without fail for taking further action in the matter.