Village /Ward Secretariats Functionaries Village /Ward Secretariats Employees Salaries linked with Biometric attendance with effect from 1st July 2021
Circular No: 40/D/2021 (E 1352867) Dated: 28/06/2021
Sub: GVW & VSWS Department - Village /Ward Secretariats Functionaries Marking of Biometric attendance compulsorily- Payment of salaries linked with Biometric attendance with effect from 1st July 2021- Certain instructions issued Regarding.
Ref: 1. GO Ms.No.1 GVWV&VSWS Department, Dt.04.02.2021 2. Rc.No: GWS01/85/2021-GWS/A/2021 Dt: 10-05-2021
In the reference 1st cited, Government has issued instructions that All Village / Ward Secretariat Functionaries shall compulsorily mark Bio-metric attendance twice a day and they shall be available in the Village /ward Secretariats from 3.00 PM to 5.00 PM on all working days to attend Public Grievances'. Further Government directed that the payment of salary will be linked with Bio-metric attendance w.e.f 1st April 2021.
In the reference 2nd cited, Due to COVID-19 situation in the state Bio metric attendance capture of all Village /Ward Functionaries & Village /ward volunteers has dispensed till further orders and also Bio-Metric Attendance linked salary of the Village/Ward Secretariat functionaries is also postponed till further instructions. Now it has been decided to implement Bio metric attendance linked salary to all Village /ward Secretariat employees with effect from 1st July 2021.
In this regard following guidelines are issued to all Village /ward Secretariat functionaries.
1. Every Village/Ward Secretariat Functionary shall mark Bio-metric attendance twice a day on all working days i.e., first time soon after entering the office and 2nd time while leaving the office.
2. All the employees shall attend the Public Grievance from 3.00 PM to 5.00 PM on all working days in the Village /Ward Secretariats.
3. The Field functionaries of Village /Ward Secretariat shall mark Bio-metric attendance as per the work convenience and shall be available in the office from 3.00 PM to 5.00 PM to attend the Public Grievance.
4. There shall be a gap of at least 2 hours between 1st marking and 2nd marking of Bio-metric attendance by the Field staff.
5. The Digital Assistant / Ward Education Data Processing Secretary shall be available in the Village /Ward Secretariat during the office hours without fail. 6. The Village / Ward Secretariats shall maintain a Movement Register and shall mark the entries in the register before attending field work or meetings outside the premises of Village /Ward Secretariats.
7. Village/ ward secretariat functionaries shall use HRMS module for applying Casual Leave /Optional Holiday and for approval of the Deputations. 8. The payment of salary will be linked to the Bio-Metric Attendance with effect from 1st July 2021.
All the District Collectors are requested to make necessary arrangements to capture Biometric attendance of Village / Ward Secretariat Functionaries and instruct the concerned officers to see that above instructions shall be followed without any deviation.