School Education - Sri M.Ramalingam, Deputy Director presently working as Director, Jawahar Bal Bhavan, A.P. - Promoted as Joint Director of School Education on adhoc basis – Orders - Issued G.O.RT.No. 152 Dated: 30-06-2021.
Read the following:
1. G.O.Ms.No.257, G.A.(Ser.C)Dept., dated 10.06.1999.
2. G.O.Ms.No.14, Edn.[Vig.1(1)] Dept., dated 05.05.2014.
3. G.O.Ms.No.27, S.Edn.(Ser.I) Dept., dated 11.05.2017.
4. From the Hon'ble APAT, orders dated 31.03.2017 in O.A.No.6913 of 2013 with VMA No.194/2014.
5. From the Hon'ble High Court, A.P. Orders dated: 28.11.2019 in W.P.No. 19130 of 2019.
6. Govt.Memo.No.458372/Ser.I(1)/2017 dated 08.10.2020.
7. From the Director of School Education, A.P. Lr.Rc.No. ESE02-11022/76/2020-EST 1-CSE dated: 03.12.2020.
8. From the Director of School Education, A.P.Lr.Rc. No. 174/CSE-Peshi/2020, dated 24.12.2020. From the General Administration(Ser. B)Dept. vide
9. U.O.Note No.GAD01-SERVODPC(INST)/6/2020-Ser.B dated 22.03.2021.
In the circumstances reported by the Director of School Education, A.P. in the references 7th & 8th read above, Government after examination of the matter, have decided to promote Sri M.Ramalingam, Deputy Director, presently working as Director, Jawahar Bal Bhavan, A.P. as Joint Director of School Education, purely on adhoc basis, subject to outcome of the C.C.No.11/2014 pending before the Court of Spl.Judge of SPE & ACB cases, Vijayawada, in G.A. (Ser.C)Dept., dated 10.06.1999. terms of G.O.Ms.No.257,
Accordingly, under Rule 10(a) of Andhra Pradesh State and Subordinate Service Rules, 1996, Sri M.Ramalingam, Deputy Director, presently working as Director, Jawahar Bal Bhavan, A.P., who was already included in the panel of Deputy Director of School Education for the panel year 2011-12 issued in the reference 3rd read above, is hereby promoted as Joint Director of School Education on purely adhoc basis in terms of the orders stipulated in G.O.Ms.No. 257, G.A.(Ser.C) Dept., dated 10.06.1999, subject to final outcome of the C.C.No.11/2014 pending before the Court of Spl.Judge of SPE & ACB cases, Vijayawada.
3. The promotion is purely on adhoc basis and does not confer any right of any kind on the individual who is liable to be reverted at any time without prior notice and without assigning any reasons thereof.
The promotion is subject to outcome of Court Cases, if any, pending before the High Court of A.P./ the Supreme Court of India. 5. Sri M.Ramalingam should join in the promoted post within the stipulated time of 15 (fifteen) days from the date of receipt of the order of appointment.
The Director of School Education, A.P. shall take further necessary action in the matter, accordingly, and shall submit necessary proposals to the Government, for issuing posting orders to the individual.