School Education - COVID 19 Pandemic - Certain instructions issued with regard to issuance of Transfer Certificate to the students - Regarding Memo Rc.No.151/A&I/2020 Dated:23/06/2021
1) D.O.Lr.No.18-19/2020-IS-15, Dated:13.07.2020 of the Joint Secretary (SS.II), Department of School Education & Literacy, MHRD, GoI, New Delhi.
2) This ofce Memo.Rc.No:155/A&I/2020, Dated:11.09.2020.
3) This ofce Procgs.Rc.No.ESE02-13029/11/2020-Estt.3-CSE, Dated:27.10.2020.
4) G.O.Rt.No.111, School Education (Prog.II) Dept., GoAP., Dated:19.04.2021.
5) This ofce Memo.Rc.No.151/A&I/2020, Dated:20.04.2021.
6) This ofce Memo.Rc.No.151/A&I/2020, Dated:29.04.2021
7) This ofce Memo.Rc.No.151/A&I/2020, Dated:30.05.2021
In continuation of the instructions issued in ref 2nd & 3rd cited, all the Regional Joint Directors of School Education and District Educational Officers in the State are informed that, so far as submission of Transfer Certificate to the students, whenever the parent/child submits application for admission in any school, said school shall admit the child immediately without insisting on the Transfer Certificate (TC) at the time of admission.
However, keeping in view of the COVID-19, a time limit of (30) days is permitted to obtain the record sheet / TC from the school where from he / she is seeking transfer to the new school.
Further, the concerned school management, from where the child is seeking to transfer to a new school, has to furnish the Transfer Certificate (TC) to the child immediately (30 days permitted due to Covid-19) and if any delay occurred on the part of the headmaster towards issuance of transfer certificate, he / she shall be subject to disciplinary action as per the section 5(3) of RTE, Act 2009.
However in case of children belonging to migrant families, either migrating into the state or migrating out of the state, no TC/record sheet shall be insisted for giving admission in any educational institution from Class I to Class X in the state.
These instructions should be followed scrupulously.