Higher Education - Pay Scales - Revised University Grants Commission Pay Scales of 2006 to Lecturers in Government Degree Colleges - Career Advancement Scheme - Reckoning 50% service rendered as Junior Lecturer in Government Colleges for the purpose of Career Advancement Scheme in UGC Pay Scales, 2006 upon their promotion to the post of Lecturer - Permission - Accorded - Orders - Issued.
HIGHER EDUCATION [C.E.A1] DEPARTMENT
G.O.RT.No. 76 Dated: 26-05-2021
Read the following:-
(1) G.O.Ms.No.10, Higher Education (CE.I.1) Department, dated.19.02.2004.
(2) G.O.Ms.No.04, Higher Education (CE.I.1) Department, dated.07.01.2008.
(3) G.O.Ms.No.03, Higher Education (CE.I) Department, dated.15.01.2014.
(4) Representation from the General Secretary , Govt. College Gazetted Teacher’s Association, dated.09.01.2019.
(5)From the Secretary, APSCHE Lr.No.APSCHE/Ums-1058- Govt.Corr-CCE-Reckoning/2019, dated.08.11.2019.
(6) From the Spl.CCE, A.P.,Lr.No.961/UGCPF/2011,dated. 20.02.2020.
In the circumstances reported by the Secretary, Andhra Pradesh State Council for Higher Education in the reference 5th read above and also reported by the Special Commissioner of Collegiate Education in the reference 6th read above, Government after careful examination of the matter, hereby accord permission to the Special Commissioner of Collegiate Education, A.P., Vijayawada to reckoning the 50% of service rendered as Junior Lecturer for the purpose of Career Advancement Scheme in UGC Pay Scales, 2006 upon their promotion to the post of Lecturer in terms of orders issued in G.O.Ms.No.10, Educated Dept., dated.19.02.2004 read with G.O.Ms.No.4, H.E Dept., dated.07.01.2008.
The Special Commissioner of Collegiate Education, A.P., Vijayawada, shall take further action in the matter accordingly.
This order issues with the concurrence of the Finance (PC-TA) Department, vide their U.O.Note.No.FIN01 HR0PCTA (RPRC)/2/2018-PC and TA Computer No.649470, dated.15.04.2021.