ANDHRA PRADESH TRIBAL WELFARE RESIDENTIAL EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS SOCIETY(GURUKULAM) AMARAVATHI. ADMISSION INTO 6TH CLASS FOR (28) EKALAVYA MODEL RESIDENTIAL SCHOOLS AND 7TH,8TH CLASS BACKLOG VACANCIES FOR THE YEAR 2021-22.
Application Form for EMRS Admission for 6th Class and Backlog Admissions for 7th,8th Classes
- APPLICATION START DATE 26/05/2021
- APPLICATION END DATE 16/06/2021
గిరిజన గురుకులాల్లో ప్రవేశాలకు నోటిఫికేషన్
- ఏపీ ఏకలవ్య గిరిజన సంక్షేమ గురుకుల విద్యాలయాల్లో 6వ తరగతిలో ప్రవేశానికి, 7, 8 తరగతుల్లో మిగిలిన సీట్లలో ప్రవేశానికి 2021-22 విద్యా సంవత్సరానికి సంబంధించి గిరిజన సంక్షేమ శాఖ నోటిఫికేషన్ వెలువరించింది.
- 2020-21 విద్యా సంవత్సరంలో ఐదో తరగతిని ఇంగ్లీషు మీడియంలో చదువుకున్న గిరిజన విద్యార్థులు ఆరో తరగతిలో చేరేందుకు ఆన్లైన్ దరఖాస్తు చేసుకోవాల్సిందిగా నోటిఫికేషన్లో పేర్కొన్నారు.
- జూన్ 16 లోపు దరఖాస్తులు పంపాలి.
- సీబీఎస్ఈ బోర్డు విద్యా ప్రణాళికను అనుసరించి విద్యా ప్రణాళిక అమలు చేస్తారు.
1. వార్షిక ఆదాయం Rs.1,00,000 (ఒక లక్ష) కంటే తక్కువ ఉండాలి.
2. తల్లిదండ్రుల ఫోన్ నెంబర్ మాత్రమే ఇవ్వవలెను. మునుముందు ఈ ఫోన్ నెంబర్ కి మాత్రమే, అడ్మిషన్ కి సంబంధించిన వివరాలు వస్తాయి.
3. ఈ దరఖాస్తు లో నమోదు చేయబడిన వివరాలు మార్పు చేయడానికి తదుపరి అభ్యర్ధనలు ఉండవు.
2021-22 - Certain guidelines - Issued - Reg.
Gurukulam has decided to take up admissions in entry level class i.e.,6th and backlog vacancies for 7th to 8th into (28) Ekalavya Model Residential Schools through LOTTERY (Drawl of Lots) system.
General Guidelines for admissions:
- A LOTTERY shall be conducted in the presence of the above committee for admissions into EMR Schools for entry point class i.e. 6th and backlog vacancies for class 7th and 8th.
- A press note may be given at the district level by the Project Officers about the number of seats available class wise, location of schools, the procedure being adopted for allotment of seats to students. The selection shall be only on random basis and there shall not be any other criteria for the selection of candidates.
Eligibility for Admission:
- The students who belong to that particular district are eligible to apply for admission into EMR Schools of the same district.
- All the students (Boys & Girls) who have studied 5th class in the Academic year 2020-21 in TW Residential Schools, Ashram Schools, Govt. Schools and other Govt. and Private Recognized schools are eligible for admission into 6th Class. The students who have studied 6th class in the Academic year 2020-21 are eligible for 7th Class and the students who have studies 7th class in the Academic year 2020-21 are eligible for 8th Class admission.
- Students studied in Telugu / English Medium are eligible for admission.
- Parental Income should not exceed Rs.1,00,000/-(Rupees One Lakh only) per annum. (Need not produce income certificate in case of white ration card holders as per GO.MS No: 229 Dated 23-06-2017).
- Selected candidates have to produce necessary certificates like Caste, Income, Ration card SSID No., Aadhar card. Memo, Study, Record sheet / T.C, Physical fitness certificates, 06 Passport size photos, etc., at the time of admissionsThe Ministry of Tribal Affairs, GoI, New Delhi have issued clear instructions to give priority to PvTG students in EMR School admissions. All the EMR Schools are having CBSE syllabus.
- Keeping in view of strategy across the Country, the MoTA, GoI, New Delhi have given priority to the PvTG students in EMR Schools.
- Lottery shall take place at one convenient Govt. building in the district as decided by the PO/ JC for all the schools of the district. Such place shall be notified & widely publicized.
- Selection of students shall be on the basis of random picking by way of drawl of lots.
- The lottery process shall be done in a transparent manner in the presence of all the members of the committee.
- The students so selected shall be allotted to individual schools according to the choice of the student.
- Consideration of merit or any other process of screening are strictly prohibited for the primary classes in view of the provisions of Right to Education Act, 2009.
- The entire process of selection should be video graphed.
- The Convener Principal shall circulate the file for entire admissions process to the Chair person of the Admissions Committee and get approval.
- 6th class is the entry point into EMR Schools for the academic year 2021-22 (Annexure-IV).
- Applications shall be received through www.aptwgurukulam.ap.gov.in only.
- Gurukulam shall send the online application NRs to the Convener Principals to process the file to be submitted to the Chairman to conduct Lottery.
- The Convener Principal in coordination with Gurukulam Cell in charge shall prepare the Class wise, category wise, gender wise tokens to conduct the lottery.
- Lottery shall be conducted for all the received online applications only.
- Prepare Caste wise list of selected students through first come first allotment
- based on the lottery.
- The final selection list got to be signed by Chairman & Members of the Committee.
- The minutes of the entire process of selection through lottery should be noted in a register and got to be signed by the committee.
- After completion of the lottery, the selected candidates shall be informed over phone and through call letters for admissions.
Schedule for admission Counseling:
*Note : All the above notified seats in EMRS shall be filled through drawl of lots.
Submission of Application Form:
All the eligible students shall submit the filled applications through online i.e., aptwgurukulam.ap.gov.in or http://apgpcet.apcfss.in/TWREISEMRS/ or approach the nearby Gurukulam institutions with all details to fill the application
and handover it to the Principal. The Principals in turn submit the application through online.
Computerization & publication of lists:
- The lists of applicants shall be prepared community wise, Gender wise and class wise.
- The names along with the serial numbers of applicants shall be displayed in the notice board before the lottery is conducted and the list should also be made available for public scrutiny or verification.
- The individual name and serial number of each of the applicant shall be written on a separate piece of paper and rolled on for confidentiality and kept in a container. The total number of lots in the container in each category should be equal to the total number of applications.
- There shall be only one container. Care should be taken to ensure that the container is big enough to carry all chits.
- All lots shall be placed in a container and mixed thoroughly. The members available at the time may be encouraged to pick the lots, however perfect discipline shall be ensured.
- The committee shall organize the picking of lots one by one and reading out the name and serial number of the applicant so picked.
- In case of STs, Lots shall be picked for all the applications received.
- The seniority of the lots shall be strictly maintained in a Register.
- As and when a lot is drawn the name of the student and other data shall be
- recorded in a separate Register. Name shall be strictly recorded in the order of drawl only. At the end of the processes signature of all members of the committee shall be obtained in the Register.
- The same process shall be is repeated for every class