How to apply for Rs 2000 Financial Assistance for Pvt Teachers in TS State Online. guidelines for distribution of financial assistance of Rs 2000 and 25kg rice to Private school teaching and non-teaching staff. Schedule and Dates for ONLINE APPLICATION for Rs 2000 Financial Assistance.
School Education Dept. - Modalities for distribution of financial assistance of Rs. 2000/- and 25 kg rice to teaching and non teaching staff of Recognised Private Schools per month until schools reopen Orders - Issued Memo, No.2646/GENL-I/2021 Dated:09.04.2021.
Ref: From the Director of School Education, Telangana Hyderabad., Lr.No.Spl/PS/2021, dt.09.4.2021.
In order to mitigate the suffering teaching and non-teaching staff of Recognised Private Schools in the State due to COVID-19, Government have decided to provide financial assistance of Rs. 2,000/- (Rupees Two Thousands only) and 25kgs rice to them per month until schools reopen. In order to ensure disbursement of the same in a smooth manner the following guidelines are issued.
- The list of teaching and non-teaching staff working in private recognised institutions as on 16th March, 2020 shall be obtained from the Private Educational Institutions in the prescribed proforma provided online.
- This proforma will contain the bank account and Aadhaar details of the staff. Part A of the proforma contains the staff details and the Part B contains the school details (Appended herewith).
- Teaching and non-teaching staff shall fill the Proforma Part A duly signed by him/her and submit to the Head Master of concerned Private School. The Head Master shall keep the hard copies of the form filled by the staff in the school for physical verification.
- The Head Master of the Private School shall then enter the details of the teaching and non-teaching staff through his login in the online application form, in Part-A and Part-B available on https://schooledu.telangana.gov.in, take a printout and then submit the hard copy duly attested by him, to the Office of the District Educational Officer.
- The Private school management concerned is responsible for providing accurate data pertaining to their school and staff in the online application.
- The District Educational Officer shall verify the details based on evidence, through the Mandal Educational Officer/ School Complex Head Masters, or any other Officer designated by the District Collector.
- After physical verification by the officials concerned, District Educational Officer shall confirm the details of teaching and non teaching staff, online, in the DEO login.
- After confirmation, District Educational Officer shall take printouts of the confirmed data entered online and submit the same through the District Collector to the Director of School Education, Telangana, Hyderabad.
- This confirmed data will be shared with the Finance Department and Civil Supplies Department for providing the Direct Benefit Transfer of Rs.2000/-(Rupees Two Thousands only) and 25 (Twenty Five) Kgs of rice per month until schools reopen.
- In case of GHMC and Municipal Corporations, Collectors may take the assistance of the Commissioner and his staff to do the data collection and verification exercise.
- a. Data Collection form all the schools :10th to 15th
- b. Data scrutiny, compilation and grievance redressal
- c. Sanction and online transfer 20th. 24th 16th to 19th
- d. Sanction and disbursement of rice : 21st to 25th
This orders issued with the concurrence of the Finance Department
The Director of School Education, Telangana Hyderabad, shall take necessary action in the matter, accordingly.