Pro.Rc. No: 1377870 /MBNN/2021 dt: 27/04/2021
Sub: School Education- Mana Badi Nadu Nedu - Phase II Monitoring of Trainings - Training to District & Mandal Level Trainers- instructions - Issued - Regarding.
1. This office Circular Memo: 1361273 /2021/MBNN Dated:05/03/2021
2. This office Procgs Rc.No.1361273/MBNN-P-II/TRG/ 2021, Date: 13/03/2021
3. G.O. Ms.No.27, Dt.30.03.2021.
The attention of all the JCs (development), District Educational Officers and Addl. Project Co-ordinators in the A. P State are invited to the subject and references cited, wherein, in the reference 1st cited, certain instructions were given to identify the District Resource Persons and Mandal Resource Persons. A three day training program was conducted at State level, Vijayawada from 15.03.2021 to 17.03.2021 for the Master trainers from each district for conducting further trainings of Mandal level trainers. The State level Master trainers shall conduct District trainings at district level for the identified Mandal Resource persons. Further the Mandal Resource Persons shall conduct Mandal level trainings for the parents committees. Secretariat level Government Functionaries for implementation of the Mana Badi Nadu Nedu Phase II Program.
The Entire training program from District to Mandal level shall be monitored by the Master trainers and constitution level monitoring officer for proper implementation of the Mana Badi Nadu Nedu Phase II training Program.
Guidelines for Training:
a. District level:
- 4 members from each Mandal should be identified for training.
- Identified trainers should be energetic, articulate with a learning nattitude and should possess good communication skills.
b. Mandal Level:
- 7 parents committee members and the concerned supervision officers from welfare departments should be trained.
- The Mandal Level trainings programs shall be held for One day.
- The expenditure for the above Training Programs shall be met from the Mana Badi Nadu Nedu funds of 530/531 ( Civil works).
- The training manual should be given by the department to H.M/ HWO/ principal and the concerned sachivalayam Engineer officers. The P.C members can have access to the copy available with Head Master.