Memo Rc.No.151/A&I/2020 Dated:12/03/2021 School Education - COVID-19 - Reopening of Schools in a graded manner and Learning with Physical/Social Distancing for the academic year 2020-21 - 13.03.2021 (second Saturday) as working day Orders - Issued.
1) This office Procgs.Rc.No.ESE02/702/2020, Dated:30.10.2020.
2) G.O.Rt.No.216, Dated:01.11.2020 from the School Education (Prog.II) Department, GOAP.
3) This Office Circular No.191/A&I/2020, Dt:03/11/2020
4) G.O.Rt.No.229, Dated: 23.11.2020 from the School Education (Prog. II) Dept., GOAP. 5) Govt. Memo No.ESE01-SEDNOCSE/1324/2020-Prog. II, Dated:13-12 2020.
6) This office Memo. Rc.No.151/A&I/2020, Dated: 17.01.2021.
7) This office Memo.Rc.No.151/A&I/2020, Dated:26.01.2021.
8) F.No.40-3/2020-DM-I(A), Dt-27-01-2021 of the Union Home Secretary & Chairman, NEC, Ministry of Home Affairs, New Delhi.
9) This office Memo.Rc.No.151/A&I/2020, Dated: 29.01.2021.
All the Regional Joint Directors of School Education and the District Educational Officers in the State is hereby informed that, the undersigned has accorded permission to open those schools/educational institutions that have declared holiday for elections (Urban Local Bodies (ULBs), 2021) shall run the schools on 13.03.2021 (second Saturday) due to less no.of instructional hours (working days) available for the academic year 2020-21 and interest of the students for better learning outcomes in the matter. However, students will attend schools with the consent of their parents only.
In view of the above, the under mentioned officers are requested to take immediate necessary action accordingly and ensure strict enforcement of the of guidelines/ Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for all activities in the schools issued by the Government and ensure strict compliance on COVID-Appropriate behavior such as, wearing of masks by all children, teachers and non-teaching staff, keeping physical/social distancing, frequent washing of hands, etc., in the schools without fail.