Rc.No. ESE02-28021/27/2020-PLG -CSE Dt: 07/01/2021
Sub: School Education Planning NAVARATNALU - Jagananna Ammavodi Programme 2020-21- Financial Assistant of Rs. 15,000/- per annum to each mother or recognized guardian who is below poverty line household and sending their children to Schools/Colleges i.e., from Classes I to XII (Intermediate Education)- Guidelines to launch of the programme on 11 01-2020 for the academic year 2020-2021-Orders- Requested - Regarding
1. G.O.Ms. No.79, School Education (Prog.II) Dept., 4.11.2019. 2. e-office file no. ESE02-28021/27/2020-PLG -CSE, dated 07.12.2020 towards implementation of AMMAVODI for the year 2020-2021. 3. G.O.Ms. No.63, School Education (Prog.In) Dept., 28.12.2020.
In order to ensure that poverty of the parents does not come in the way of educating their children, the Government of Andhra Pradesh has announced and launched a unique and innovative scheme "JAGANANNA AMMAVODI." Releasing financial assistance of Rs. 15,000/- per annum to each mother or recognized guardian from Below Poverty Line (BPL) families that are sending their children to schools or colleges from Class I to XII (Intermediate Education) in all Govt. and Pvt. recognized management schools / colleges in the State.
The Hon'ble Chief Minister, Government of Andhra Pradesh is going to launch the prestigious flagship programme "Jagananna Ammavodi" for the academic year 2020-21 on 11-01-2021 at Nellore.
Therefore, all the District Educational officers/Regional Joint Directors of School Education in the state are requested to make necessary arrangements to launch of "JAGANANNA AMMAVODI." scheduled 11th of January, 2021 in all government schools, aided schools and unaided schools as per the guidelines annexed to this orders for the said launch. Similar launch shall be arranged in all assembly constituencies in the state and the Hon'ble Members of Legislative Assemblies are requested to participate for launching the program in the schools of their choice withing their constituency. Liaison Officers be appointed by the District Education Officers to coordinate such launch at constituency level.
The expenditure for conduct of the said programme may be met from School Annual Grants of the respective schools.
Commissioner, Intermediate Education is requested to issue similar instructions for organising the launch in all government, aided and private junior colleges in the state on 11-1-2021.
GUIDELINES ON INAGURATION OF "JAGANANNA AMMAVODI":
- Should Invite Hon'ble Ministers of respective Districts for inaugural of "JAGANANNA AMMAVODI" in any of the schools identified by the respective District Collectors.
- District Collector, Joint Collectors & Senior officers of the District may be Invited to the launch of "JAGANANNA AMMAVODI" in any of the schools as identified by the District Collector.
- Should invite respective hon'ble MLC/MLAs for inaugural of "JAGANANN AMMAVODI" issue instructions to MEOs to co-ordinate.
- Identify one school in the respective Mandal by the District Educational officer for the said launch with Hon'ble MLA/MLCs in the state.
- Necessary arrangements have to be made in the school to display the inaugural of the Hon'ble Chief Minister in the big screens at the venue.
- Wide Publicity has to be given in all the local media regarding the launch of the Jagannanna Ammavodi. Should invite Parents Committee Members for launch of "JAGANANNA AMMAVODI" prestigious flagship scheme programme on 11.01.2021.
- Regional Joint Director School Education are instructed to follow up with the respective District Educational Officers & Additional Project Coordinators and participate in any one of the school in the zone.
- Ensure Safety norms to provide proper sanitation to the invitees including students and Mothers by duly providing sanitizer by duly meeting the expenditure from school annual grants.
- Please ensure all protocols of COVID 19 as issued by Government of India and Government of Andhra Pradesh are followed.
- Please ensure that all the participants strictly adhere to mask wearing and social distancing.