AP Samagra Shiksha - Quality Education - SAMO/SIEMAT - DIKSHA e- Content Creation Training - Conduct of Four day-District Level Training Programs from 20.01.2021 to 23.01.2021 at all 13 Districts in the State - Certain Instructions - Issued - Reg.
1. Minutes of PAB 2020-2021.
2. Instructions received from Gol from time to time.
3. This office Memo.No.ESE02-22/46/2020-SAMO-SSA, dt:04.01.2021.
All the District Educational Officers and Additional Project Coordinators in the State are hereby informed the DIKSH (Digital Infrastructure for Knowledge Sharing) is a National Platform for Teachers & Students developed by NCTE-MHRD, Gol, launched by the Hon'ble Vice-President on 5th September, 2017 The major verticals of DIKSHA are Teaching and Learning Content (TLC), Assessments, Online Courses for Teacher Professional Development (TPD), etc. The objective of QR code enabled Energized Textbooks (ETB) is to provide learners easy access to more information using teacher made content and free online resources that stimulate and engage learners and teachers.
Therefore, so as to create awareness and hands-on-experience on DIKSHA Portal and Mobile Application and to build capacity in e-Content creation teachers, DIET faculty and DIET Student Teachers at District Level, it is decided to conduct State Level Training of Teachers & District Level Training programs.
As part of this, the State Level Training of Teachers (TOT) - Hands-on-Training was held from 06.01.2021 to 08.01.2021 at KBN College, 9-42-104 KT Road Opp. Srinivasa Mahal, Kothapet, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh-520001.
In continuation to this, District Level Training programs of DIKSHA e-Content Creation are planned at respective Districts in the State from 20.01.2021 to 23.01.2021. The agenda with detailed schedule and estimated expenditure for the total program per each District is placed at Annexure-I & II for information and necessary action.
In view of the above, all the District Educational Officers(DEOs) and Additional Project Coordinators(APCs) in the State are hereby requested issue necessary instructions to the concerned under their control as follows:
1. Instructions to be issued to all Principals of DIETs to identify and depute the good DIET faculty and Student Teachers from DIET those who are tech savvy to participate in the District Level training program in their respective District.
2. All DEOS & APCs are requested to identify and depute one teacher per mandal those who are tech savvy to actively participate in the District Level training program in their respective District covering all Mandals of the District. Selection of teacher should be based on efficiency in learning and imparting training.
3. All APCs of Samagra Shiksha are requested to organise 04-days training (20- 01-2021 to 23-01-2021) and also identify the suitable venue preferable at Colleges (containing a computer lab which can accommodate 100 teachers to be trained hands-on, the computer should have network with at least 5 MBPS speed, the computer must be windows with MS office 10 preferably) in consultation with the DISKHA team of this office well before the scheduled dates
4. Instructions to be given to all the participants to attend the District Level training program in their respective District with their (personal) laptops during the entire training program.
5. Instructions to be given to all the participants to attend the Training Programmes in their respective Districts without fail.
6. Any absentee due to unavoidable circumstances may be considered and opportunity may be provided to another teacher/ participant to take part in the program who are tech savy as instructed previously.
For any inquiry please contact Sri Pokuri Srinivasa Rao, School Assistant, Samagra Shiksha/9849045684.
The TA and other charges to the participants shall be paid as per norms at their respective Districts after due submission of bills/vouchers in proper format to their respective District offices.
All the participants and coordinators etc are hereby requested to follow the guidelines issued by Government from time-to-time to curtail the spread of the COVID-19 pandemic strictly. COVID-19 protocol is to be followed at all places at all times and any lapse will be viewed seriously.