Rc.N o.ESE02-111124/2020-SCERT Dated: 19.01.2021
Sub: SCERT, AP - 30-day face-to-face (CELT) Programme for Teachers of Primary Schools from 15.02.2021 to 16.03.2021 scheduled at RIESI, Bangalore - orders - Issued - Reg.
Ref: RIE/TRG/CELT/PRY-CRS-4/AP-TG-KT-TN-PD- KL/2021-21, dated 13.01.2021.
The attention of the District Educational officers in the state is invited to the reference read above, and informed that face to face on-line programme for Teachers of Primary Schools scheduled from 15.02.2021 to 16.02.2021 at RIESI, Bengaluru.
Therefore, all the District Educational Officers in the state are requested to identify according to criteria given in the attachment and send the particulars of 2 Primary School teachers in the enclosed prescribed format on or before 25.01.2021 to this office through email.
For further details contact Smt. Rajani Kantha Kumari.G, Co-ordinator, SCERT, Cell: 9866117097.
Criteria for selecting the teachers / teacher trainers:
- Willing to undergo this training
- Capable of acting as teacher trainer in the department
- Sound health with no chronic ailments.
- Representation to be given to women - SC / ST / OBC / Differently abled categories.
- preference to be given to newly recruited teachers.
- Teachers already undergone RIESI Training (60/30-day) are not eligible.
- Should be below the age of 50 years.
- It is a residential training course.
- Trainees allowance of Rs.200/- per day is allocated and this amount will be adjusted towards the food, contingent expenditure course materials and maintenance.
- The State department has to arrange travel allowance of participants from the work place to RIESI Bengaluru and back to work place.
- Duration of the course is 30 days. Course No.4/2020-2021 (from 15.02.2021 to 16.03.2021)
- Certificates indicating the grade of achievement will be issued to the participants
- Hostel (Separate for male and Female)
- English Language Teaching Library
- Computer Laboratory
- Digital Multimedia Language Laboratory
- Sports / games
- Medical help.