Proc. No.ESE02-13022/5/2021-AD-SERI(Est-3)-CSE Dated: 18/01/2021 - Appeals/Grievances with regard to teachers transfers 2020 as per G.O. Ms. No.54 dated 12-10-2020-Certain instructions Issued-Regarding.
1.G.O.Ms.No.54 School Education (Ser. Il Department dated 12 10 2020
2. Transfer/Promotion orders issued to the teachers through web.
3. Procs No.ESE02-13022/5/2021-AD-SERII (Estt-3) CSE. Dated. 16-1-2021
All the Regional Joint Directors of School Education and District Educational Officer in the state are informed that transfer orders were issued to the teachers through web except Headmasters/ School Assistant (Telugu/Hindi) in 7 districts and SA (Phy.Edn) in one district.
In this connection, the following instructions are issued to all RJDSE/DOES in the state with a request to take immediate steps to avoid further legal complications.:
- Through check of all court cases relating to teachers transfers should be taken up in every district. i.e., implementation of interim orders filing of counters/Vacate Stay petitions/Writ Appeals
- If any interim orders/final orders issued by the Hon'ble High Court are not implemented / pending, the same should be brought in to the notice of the Director of School Education on or before 25th January, 2021 along with specific remarks for implementation as the Director of School Education is the competent authority to revise/modify or for reconsideration of transfer orders as per Guideline-20 of G.O.Ms.No.54 dated: 12-10-2020.
- Any information received after 25th with regard to pending court cases for implementation will not be entertained and if any case falls under contempt action will be initiated against the concerned.
- Further, some of the DEOs during Webex meeting stated that some of the HMs/teachers who have completed 5 Years of Service/8 years of service respectively in the station and who are under compulsory transfer failed to apply for web counseling. In these cases, they shall be transferred to the available left over needy vacancies in category III & IV schools, apart from taking disciplinary action deemed fit as per Guideline 13(1)(2) of G.O.Ms.No.54 dated 12-10-2020.
- In any circumstances, if two persons allotted to a single post due to uploading of vacancies at DEO level by oversight, the senior should be placed in the allotted place and the other one may be placed in the nearest school
Therefore, Regional Joint Directors and District Educational Officers are requested to take action accordingly.