Memo.No.ESE02-27023/176/2020-MDM-CSE,Dated:21.12.2020Sub: School Education– “Jagananna Gorumudda” (MDM) Scheme - Distribution of Rice to all eligible students for the month of December-2020 i.e 01.12.2020 to 31.12.2020 - Certain instructions issued -Regarding.
1.D.O.No.40-3/2020-DM-I(A),Dated :30.09.2020 of Home Secretary, Government of India.
2. Note orders even Dated: 30.11.2020 of the Principal Secretary to Government, School Education Department, and Andhra Pradesh.
Government of Andhra Pradesh has decided to continue the distribution of Dry Ration comprising of Food Grains, Eggs, Chikkies and Red Gram Dal (equivalent to cooking Cost) till complete reopening of all schools to ALL THE STUDENTS EXCEPT THOSE WHO HAVE TAKEN / ARE TAKING HOT COOKED MEALS IN THE SCHOOLS in view of the Health and welfare of the students by following the COVID-19 precautions strictly and keeping in view the restrictions imposed due to lockdown of the Country/State.
Dry Ration For December Month:
1. Quantity of Food Grains: 2.5 Kg for Primary / 3.75 Kg for Upper Primary and High School Students )
2. Quantity of Red Gram Dal: Worth of Cooking Cost/DIET Charges (Rs.4.97 per day for Primary & Rs.7.45 for Upper Primary / High School students) for the students who have not taken cooked meals in the schools. (for example, if a High School student has taken meal for 10 days, he is entitled the for Redgram dal for 14 days on which he has not taken the meals i.e, 14 X Rs.7.45=Rs.104.30 worth of Redgram dal.
3. Supply of Eggs:
(a) Total No.of Eggs to be Supplied: 12 for Dry ration (calculated 3 eggs per week only)
(b) Total No.of Eggs to be Supplied: 22 for Regular MDM (calculated 5 eggs per week)
4. Supply of Peanut-Jaggery Chiki: Total No.of Chikkies to be Supplied: 12
5. In respect Newly admission students: They are eligible for Dry ration from the date admission in the School.
Note: THE ABOVE QUANTITIES HAVE TO BE CALCULATED AS FOLLOWS:
TOTAL ELIGIBILITY OF DRY RATION FOR THE MONTH MINUS THE NUMBER OF DAYS ON WHICH THE STUDENTS TOOK THE COOKED MEAL IN THE SCHOOL.
In this connection, it is to inform that procurement of the Red Gram Dal will be made through previous procedure i.e. through Tender by the District Purchase Committee headed by the Joint Collector concerned for the entire quantity of respective District and the supply of eggs and chikkies through the
Further, all the District Educational Officers in the State are requested to continue the distribution of Dry Ration consisting of above items under “Jagananna Gorumudda” Scheme to the eligible students duly taking the proper acknowledgements from the parents to maintain the proper records an registers
and also upload the details in MDM app without fail. They are also instructed to follow the instructions and guidelines given from time to time from this office for transparency, accountability, responsibility and roles of different officials, HMs, involvement of parents, maintenance of registers and financial discipline scrupulously.