Rc.No.1258828/Director RMSA/APSS/2020, Dated:23/12/2020 - AP Samagra Shiksha - Quality Education - Foundational Reading Literacy - Implementation of We Love Reading campaign - Guidelines to Head Masters of Primary, Upper Primary and High Schools - Orders issued -Reg.
1. Minutes of the meeting with Principal Secretary, Director of School Education and State Project Director, Samagra Siksha on 14-10-2020.
2. Rc.No.001/Director RMSA/APSS Dated,21-10-2020.
3. G.O.Rt.No.220 of Government of Andhra Pradesh, dated 12-11-2020.
4. Rc.No.1258828/Director RMSA/APSS, Dated 15-11-2020.
5. Rc. No. 1258828/Director RMSA/APSS, Dated 25-11-2020.
As per the references cited above 'We Love Reading' a Foundational Reading Literacy Campaign is being organised in all Primary, Upper Primary and High Schools under all managements in the Government
sector in the State. Various activities are being conducted in this campaign. Head masters of all schools shall play crucial role in successful running of the campaign.
Hence all the District Educational Officers in the State are informed to disseminate proper guidelines to all Primary, Upper Primary and High School Head Masters under all managements in their concerned Districts and also instruct them to follow these guidelines scrupulously. Further all the District Educational Officers in the State should ensure that the H.Ms of all schools under Government management are taking all initiatives to make the “We Love Reading” campaign as a successful one.