AP Samagra Shiksha, Amaravati - PAB 2020-21 - Quality Education - School Complexes 2020-21 - Restructuring of the school complexes in Andhra Pradesh State - Certain guidelines - Issued Memo No. SS-15024/92/2020-SAMO-SSA-1 Dt.17/11/2020.
1. PAB 2020-21 minutes communicated by the Gol, MHRD vide F.No. 14-11/2020-IS-18, dt. 3rd August, 2020.
2. This office Procs. Rc.No.SS-15024/92/2020-SAMO-SSA -Dated 22- 09-2020 & 25/09/2020.
The Gol, MHRD has approved in PAB 2020-21 there are 4034 school complexes were approved in each Cluster Coordinator organising the complex meetings with teachers.
All the DEOS & Ex-Officio Project Coordinators and Addl. Project Coordinators of Samagra Shiksha in the State are informed that, to follow the following noted guidelines regarding smooth implementation of the School Complexes in AP State.
- Each Cluster Resource Coordinator to visit the schools under his/her Jurisdiction at least once in 2 months.
- It is expected that in remote and rural areas the CRC will have five schools while in urban areas this can go up to 10 schools.
- Cluster Resource Coordinator would monitor the schools and provide onsite academic support.
- Assess school performance and design Strategies for improvement of various interventions at school level.
- Will review the status of implementation at the cluster level so as to ensure better outcomes,
- Upload at least 5 reports for each school in a year on mobile App Based Platform which is being developed by the department.
- Performance and act as a mentor. The report of the school visit is also to be uploaded on a Mobile App
PAB 2020-2021 approved the following CRC grant for effective functioning of the CRCs in the state.
Cluster Resource Centre Grant -PAB Approved 2020-21:
The detailed guidelines may be issued to the districts for utilization of CRC Grants.
A. Contingency Grant - Rs. 10,000/-:
- Maintenance of ROTS
- Procurement of Registers, Records, Stationary etc..
- Teacher Reference Books as per the list communicated by SPO.
- Purchase of Educational CDs.
- Providing Tea & Refreshments to the participants.
- Postage & Xerox Requirement School Complex meetings.
B. Meeting and TA Grant - Rs.1000/-:
- Conveyance for school visit to the School Complex HM @ Rs.500/- per month - Rs.5000/- per annum (Minimum under schools once in a month) subject to furnishing of school visit report to DPO/DEO. Other items any as per requirement from the savings of the above items.
- School Monitoring.
- Reviews with Head Master of Primary and Upper Primary Schools.
- TLM Grant - Rs.5,000/- per annum
- Procurement of material for preparation of TLM in the School Complex Meetings.
- Procurement of permanent TLM
- Purchase of Educational magazines
- Other contingencies if any to meet from the savings of the above items.
- Requirement in School complex meetings.
Maintenance Grant Rs. 5000:
- Maintenance of Computers
- Maintenance of TV
- Maintenance of Digital infrastructure
D. Mobility Support for CRC: (Rs. 1000 per school in the complex):
- An additional support of Rs. 1000 per school was estimated under this intervention for CRC coordinator to visit the school frequently and provide onsite academic support, organize monthly meeting to discuss academic issues and design strategies for better Visits schools regularly.
- Furnish the reports to their higher officers
- Upload the visit reports in the app
- To rectify the gaps in the schools
The following activities Planned in CRCs in the state during 2020-21:
- Conduct of Seminars, debates and interviews with Subject Experts
- School wise display and debates on innovative activities
- Conduct of TLM Melas
- Conduct of Book Review
- Conduct of School Wise Review by the Complex Chairman
- Preparation of Lesson Plan, TLM and for arrangement for demonstration of model teaching by teachers.
- Conduct of Month Wise Syllabus Analysis
- Preparation of Questions based on the Academic Standards as prescribed in the syllabus.
- Conduct of School Complex Day
- Introduction of better methods of evaluation and for regulating the promotion of children from one class to another.
- In-service education of teachers in general and of less qualified teachers in particular.
- Inspection of Cluster School Head Master to lower schools for providing on job support
In view of the above, all the DEOS & Ex-Officio Project Coordinators and Addl. Project Coordinators of Samagra Shiksha in the State are requested to take further necessary action in this regard for smooth implementation of the School Complexes in AP State during 2020-21 and submit compliance report to this office without fail.