RC No 56/E2l2019 Dalted:09.11.2020 of DEO, Krishna District.
Sub:- School Education-C.A no 399/2018 in C.A 463/20'17 in OA No 4336/ 2016 in Hon'ble APAT, Hyderabad - Notional Seniority on par with the candidates recruited through DSC 2008- Modification orders - lssued - Regarding.
1. Govt Memo no 754017/Services-lllA-112017 School Education (Services-ll)dept dated 2710712018.
2. Govt Memo no 754017/Services-lllA-112017 School Education (Services-ll)dept dated 2011212018.
3. Proc RC No 294lEstt-lll/2018 dated 0910112019 of the Commissioner of School Education, AP, Amaravathi.
4. Govt Memo no 754017/Service/lllA-112017 School Education (Services-ll)dept dated 2710612019.
5. Proc RC No 294lEstt-lll/2018 dated 1110712019 of the Commissioner of school Education, AP, Amaravathi.
6. This Office Proc RC no 561E212019 dated 2510712019.
7. Representation of Sri S. Anka Ravi, SGT, MPPS, Prakarla, Pamarru Mdl.
8. This office Proc RC No 56/E2l2019 dated 1711012020.
In continuation of the reference 8tn cited, all the Mandal Educational Officers/ Head Masters of High Schools in the district are hereby instructed totake action as per Rule 33(b) and 36(i) of AP State and Subordinate Service rules regarding fixation of seniority of DSC 2008 candidates from notional seniority date for the purpose to Annual Grade Increments, Automatic Advance Scheme, seniority for the purpose of promotions only.
The service points for the notional seniority is not countable in teacher transfer counseling.