Samagra Shiksha - SIEMAT - DIKSHA - Sensitizing teachers and students on usage of QR Codes in the textbooks - to increase the usage of DIKSHA in national dashboard - instructions - issued - reg.
Ref: D.O No 1-30/2020-KT MHRD GOI. Dt : 23-09-2020.
The Attention of the District Educational Officers & Ex-officio Project Coordinators, Additional project Coordinators of Samagra Shiksha and Principals of DIET in the state are invited to the ref cited and informed that DIKSHA (Digital Infrastructure for Knowledge Sharing) is a platform created by MHRD GOI and provided to states to utilize it in teaching and learning process.
Further, DIKSHSA was launched on 5th September 2016. The main objective of the initiative is to connect teachers, students and experts who can engage in discussion forums by sharing learning resources and tools. It is observed from the reference cited, the usage of DIKSHA content is very low when compared with other states.It is because of lack of awareness among students and teachers.
In the view of above and to increase the usage of DIKSHA, the followin instructions are issued. As the textbooks are issued to the students, the following instructions are issued:
- Every teacher should instruct his/her student to scan at least 2 QR Codes per day and see the content.
- Every teacher should explore 2 content pieces from our state and other states, per day and has to keep a note of it.
- Every teacher should create and submit at least one e-Content i.e PDF,
- Video or interactive in DIKSHA per week.
- Teachers have to mention the details of the content that they have viewed in DIKSHA in the weekly work done statement.
In this connection, the District Educational Officers & Ex-officio Project Coordinators, Additional project Coordinators of Samagra Shiksha and Principals of DIETs are instructed to disseminate the information to all the teachers handling classes from 1st to 10th and monitor for better usage of DIKSHA.