SE Dept., - Samagra Shiksha - KGBV- Upgradation of 50 KGBVs as KGBV Junior Colleges by starting Intermediate Course - Permission accorded - Orders - Issued.
G.O.MS. No. 49 Dated: 29-09-2020.
Read the following:
1. From the SPD, SSA, A.P. Hyd Lr.Rc.No.1144/APSSA/ KGBV/A10/2015, dt: 28.05.2016.
2. G.O.Ms.No.12, SE(Prog.II) Dept., dt.6.2.2018.
3. G.O.Ms.No.15, SE(Prog.II) Dept., dt.5.3.2018.
4. From the SPD, SSA, A.P. Hyd Lr.Rc.No.1144/APSSA/ KGBV/A10/2017, dt: 20.06.2018.
5. G.O.Ms.No.39 SE(Prog.II) Dept., dt.19.7.2018
6. From the SPD, SSA, AP, e-File No.SE.264885/Prog.II/A2/2016, dt.22.5.2019.
7. G.O.Ms.No.37, SE (Prog.II) Department, dt.4.6.2019.
8. From the SPD, SSA, AP, Lr.Rc.No.1144/APSSA/KGBV/A10/2017, dt.26.6.2019.
9. G.O.Ms.No.51, SE(Prog.II) Dept., dt.07.08.2019.
10. From the SPD, SSA, AP, Lr.Rc.No.1144/APSSA/KGBV/2017, dt.03.10.2019.
11. G.O.Ms.No.75, SE (Prog.II) Department, dt.28.10.2019.
12. From the SPD, APSS, eFile No.SS-21021/31/2020-IED & KGBV-SSA, dt.10.9.2020.
In the G.Os 2nd, 3rd, 5th and 7th read above Government have accorded permissio to the State Project Director, APSS, for upgradation of 171 KGBVs as “KGBV Junior Colleges” by starting of Intermediate from the academic years 2018-2019 on wards.
In the Lr. 12th read above, the SPD, APSS, has informed that PAB approved to upgrade 50 KGBVs in Aspirational Districts in the State by starting of intermediate first year with @ 40 students during the academic year 2020-2021 and second year during the academic year 2021-2022 with @ 40 students. Therefore he has requested the Government for issue orders in the matter.
Government after careful examination of the matter, hereby accord permission to State Project Director, APSS to upgrade 50 KGBVs as “KGBV Junior Colleges” to start Intermediate first year course from the academic year 2020-2021 and second year course from the academic year 2021-2022 with the groups /courses indicated against each KGBVs in Aspirational Districts i.e. Vizianagaram, Visakhapatnam and Kadapa as per the Annexure appended to this G.O.
The State Project Director, AP, Samagra Shiksha, shall take necessary further action in the matter, accordingly.