Rc. No. SS-15024/130/2020-SAMO-SSA, Dt.10/09/2020.
AP Samagra Shiksha - SIEMAT Quality activities - PAB 2020-21 Teacher Exchange Programme - Implementation of the innovative program called twinning/Partnership and Teacher exchange Programme for sharing of the knowledge between the teachers in different schools during 2020-2021 - Pre arrangements at School Level - guidelines - Issued.
1. PAB-2020-21 minutes communicated by the MHRD, Gol.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 21-8-2020 by the SPD, APSS.
As per the approval of the PAB 2020-2021 by MHRD, Samagra Shiksha A.P has proposed to implement the innovative program called twinning/Partnership and Teacher exchange Programme for sharing of the knowledge between the teachers in different schools during 2020 2021 in the selected government schools of Secondary.
The twinning/Partnership and Teacher exchange Programme is almed to link schools located in rural/Tribal areas with Government Schools in urban or semi-urban areas with schools located in rural areas for interaction and exchange of experiences between teacher and Student. Under the exchange programme the students of each section from higher classes from rural/Tribal schools may be brought to schools in urban areas for one week and vice-a-versa for greater exposure.
In this regard the Programme will be implemented from Class 6th to 12th in all Government management School teachers in the year 2020-2021 with following guidelines:
In view of the above, all the District Educational Officer & Ex-Officio Project Coordinator and Addl. Project Coordinator of Samagra Shiksha is informed that to make a pre arrangements in School Level for Implementation of Teacher exchange Programme as per the following guidelines:
- a. The teacher exchange programme proposed to be implemented within the Mandal/District for Secondary and Sr. Secondary schools.
- b. To identify and furnish the details of paired school (25 x 2) Information of each district for 50 schools (Secondary & Sr.Secondary) to the State office by on or before 20/09/2020.
- c. The said programme between the pairs of (two schools) Rural to Urban/ Urban to Tribal/ Tribal to Rural vice versa
- d. For the implementation of the said programme Rs. 1000/- per school as per approved budget in 2020-21 towards minimumfacilities in school (like TLM and other teaching equipment).
- e. The Deputy Educational Officer concerned division is proposed as Nodal Officer of this programme. f. The AMO of the District is the coordinator of the entire program in the District.
- g. All Project Officers of SSA in the State may be requested for sending the pairs of Schools along with UDISE Codes duly following the guidelines for implementing the twinning/Partnership and Teacher exchange Programme.
- h. The month for conducting twinning activity will be informed later.
- i. During the twinning month, the Master School Students and Teachers should visit the paired School and in the next month, the paired School Students and Teachers should visit the master School
- j. During the Programme time the MEOs, Head Masters and Teachers may concentrate on the following events and exchange the best practices among the twinning Schools.
- k. In the process of twinning school visits, the schools, teachers and students are supposed share their knowledge & Expertise with other school teachers which will create an opportunity for students studying in both schools to know classroom teaching, process, Quality, pedagogical issues, Special Innovative, Projects Science fairs and Art and crafts in curricular, in Extracurricular sports and games, cultural and literary, voluntary services (NCC/Sports/Guides) and Life skills activities and Sharing of local culture & Heritage by visiting the places by the students and also the teachers will know School management information system, functioning of School management committees and parent teacher council.
- l. AMO to furnish the documentation of the programme in the Google drive for uploading in Shagun portal.
All the District Educational Officer & Ex-Officio Project Coordinator and Addl. Project Coordinator of Samagra Shiksha in the State are further requested to furnish the action taken report on preparation of twinning to the undersigned on or before 20/09/2020. For further clarifications, Director SIEMAT may be contacted.