Proc.Rc.No. 13029/4/2020-EST 3-CSE Dated:24/08/2020 AP SE Dept., - DSC 2002 - Certain Language Pandit (Hindi) of Srikakulam, Visakhapatnam and Krishna Districts - Request for Notional Seniority as per 33(1) and 33 (b) AP State Subordinate Service Rules and G.O. 111, dt:- 28112007 - Certain instructions-Issued - Regarding.
1. Representation dated:-01.06.2020 of certain candidates of DSC- 2002 of Srikakulam, Visakhapatnam and Krishna District
2. This office Memo 13029/4/2020-EST 3-CSE Dated:-25/06/2020
3. DEO, Krishna Lr.No.38/E2/2020 dated 06.08.2020
4. DEO, Srikakulam Lr. NO.805/B5/2020 dated 23.06.2020
5. DEO, VSP Lr.No.3463/A3/2020 date 12.08.2020 6. Govt. Memo.No.14021/106/2018-Services 2 SECT dt. 07.09.2018
The District Educational Officers, Srikakulam, Visakhapatnam, Krishna are requested to take action as per Rule 33(b) and 36(i) of A.P. State and subordinate service rules, regarding fixation of seniority of Language Pandit (Hindi) candidates of DSC 2002 as per the instructions issued by the Government in the same issue in Memo. No.14021/ 106/2018-Services 2 SECT Dated: 07.09.2018.
This has the approval of Director of School Education, AP, Amaravathi.