HM&FW Department - Streamlining of Village Secretariats / Ward Secretariats - Re-designation of the Job Chart - Assigning the duties of Aarogyamitras to the Auxiliary Nurse Midwifes (ANMs) & Ward Health Secretaries of Village Secretariats / Ward Secretariats in the State-Orders-Issued.
G.O.MS.No. 83 Dated: 21-08-2020
Read the following:-
1) G.O.Ms.No.110, PR&RD(MDL-I) Department, Dated: 19.07.2019.
2) G.O. Ms. No. 217 MA & UD(UBS) Dept., Dt. 20.07.2019.
3) G.O.Ms.No. 113, HM&FW(G2) Dept., Dated: 30.09.2019.
4) G.O.Ms.No.153, PR&RD(MDL-I) Department, Dated: 04.10.2019.
5) From the CEO, Dr.YSRAHCT, Guntur, e-file No.YSRAS-21039/1/2020-CEOYSRAS,
In the reference 5th read above, the Chief Executive Officer, Dr.YSR Aarogyasri Health Care Trust, AP, Guntur has stated that during the meeting held on 10.08.2020, the Hon’ble C.M. has directed to redesign the job chart of the ANMs who are working in the Gram Sachivalayam and Urban Health Secretary working in the Ward Sachivalayams and accordingly the Chief Executive Officer, Dr YSR Aarogysri Health Care Trust has furnished recommendations for assigning the Aarogya Mithra referral system of the patients to the Network Hospitals to provide the necessary treatment on cashless basis under the Dr. YSR Aarogyasri Scheme.
Government after careful examination of the matter, hereby add a new function to the existing the job chart of the ANMs and Urban Health Secretaries working at Village and Ward Secretariats, who in turn will act as Sachivalay Aarogya Mithras (SAM) to the extent of Aarogyasri related activities and allot the following roles and responsibilities for them:
- They shall refer the patients from the secretariat cluster to the Network hospitals and liaison with the Aarogyamitras of the concerned network hospital to provide the necessary treatment on cashless mode under Dr YSR Aarogyasri Scheme.
- They shall register the Aarogyasri health card application and get it verified by the respective volunteers and submit the application in online portal and ensure that Health cards are handed over to the eligible beneficiaries, through volunteers.
- They shall participate in the Health camps conducted by the NWHs under the scheme so as to refer the patients who are approaching the Health camps to the NWHs for treatment.
- They shall educate the public who are approaching the Secretariats on the scheme details and new initiatives, from time to time.
- They shall actively participate in the IEC activities along with the Aarogyasri staff, in communicating the benefits and utility of the schemes among the public.
- They shall report on the above activities to the respective District Coordinators of Dr YSR Aarogyasri Health Care Trust.
The Chief Executive Officer, Dr. YSR Aarogyasri Health Care Trust, Guntur is permitted to publish the list of the network hospitals and the list of procedures for displaying in the Secretariats as was provided in the FAQs section of the Village Secretariats and Ward Secretariats and to take necessary action to print the posters or calendar type posters in all the Secretariats and to assign the duties of Aarogyamitras to the Auxiliary Nurse Midwifes (ANMs) & Ward Health Secretaries of respective Village Secretariats / Ward Secretariats in the State.
The Grama Ward Sachivalayam Department and the Chief Executive Officer, Dr YSR Aarogyasri Health Care Trust, AP, Guntur are requested to initiate further necessary action accordingly.