Public Services - Treasuries and Accounts Department- CITIZEN CHARTER - Revised - Orders - Issued G.O.RT.No. 1982 Dated: 27-07-2020.
Read the following:-
- G.O. Rt. No.2275, Finance (Admn.I) Department, Dt.23.04.2008.
- DTA e-File No: FIN02-18069/30/2020-H SEC-DTA Computer No: 1173648).
The Government of Andhra Pradesh have taken up I.T initiatives and implemented Comprehensive Financial Management System w.e.f., 01-04-2018 which facilitated the DDOs to furnish bills online without following the time table for presentation of bills round the clock and relieved the treasury department from activities of Budget authorization, Banking transactions and other facilities.
- While implementation of the programme, a circular Memo was issued exempting the due dates for presentation of bills by the DDOs with a time frame fixed vide GO. Ms. No. 62, Finance (Cash and Debt Management) Department Dt. 16-04-2016 till the new system of CFMS Phase-I is streamlined.
- The Government have taken a decision to reinforce the time schedule for presentation of bills by the DDOs and to revise the existing citizen charter issued vide ref 1st read above in the wake of successful implementation of CFMS Phase – I and also pilot introduction of CFMS Phase – II.
- Government, after careful examination of the matter, hereby decide to revise the Citizen Charter in Treasuries and Accounts Department as follows:
|Sl. No.||Nature of Work||Existing||Revised|
|1||Regular Salary bills||Schedule time||Schedule time|
|2||Supplementary bills||5 days||5 days|
|3||Loans and Advances||5 days||5 days|
|4||TA/TTA/FTA/LTC etc||5 days||4 days|
|5||Contingent bills||5 days||5 days|
|6||GPF Advances www.gsrmaths.in||3 days||3 days|
|7||Other bills||5 days||5 days|
|8||Forwarding of GPF authorization||3 days||2 days|
|9||Forwarding of transfer of PPOs||3 days||3 days|
|10||Refund bills||7 days||5 days|
|11||Adjustment bills of DA to GPF||7 days||5 days|
|12||Verification of missing credits GPF/ Class IV/CPS||7 days||5 days|
|13||Uploading of CPS||-||5 days|
- The Director of Treasuries and Accounts, AP., Ibrahimpatnam shall take further necessary action in the matter.