G.O.MS.No.51 Dated: 06-04-2020 Inclusion of certain procedures under Dr YSR Aarogyasri Scheme to treat the cases of Suspected and Confirmed positive COVID 19 cases - Orders - Issued.
Eligibility to admit the suspected cases:
• Asymptomatic with history of travel, under home quarantine - tested if they develop symptoms.
• All Symptomatic contacts of lab confirmed case
• Asymptomatic direct and high-risk contacts of confirmed cases should be tested once between day 5 and day 14 of coming in his /her contact Direct and high risk contact include those living in same household with a confirmed case and Health workers who examined a confirmed case without adequate protection as per the WHO recommendations. • All symptomatic health care workers
• All hospitalized pts with severe acute respiratory illness (SARI) or influenza like illness (IL) or severe pneumonia.
Download G.O, Package details
- If found negative in Screening test. The Confirmative test is not required
- From S.No. 2 to S.No.15, the admission will be as per the confirmative positive report, hence for these procedures the screening and confirmative test should be done at the time of discharge i.e., after 14 days from the date of admission.
- If the sample is sent to the Govt. VRDL labs, only the PPE, handling and package charges will be paid.
- If the sample was sent to Pvt labs in other States, the Testing cost as per the guidelines of the ICMR along with the PPE, handling, package charges will be paid and the transport charges will be paid additionally up to a maximum amount of Rs. 1500/-.